Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Paraguay Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Paraguay Special Event2019-06-11

본문

(→More Photos)

On May 25–26, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event at Atyra City in Paraguay. A total of 313 members attended this event.
On the first day, there was an opening remarks by President Evaristo Fernández, FFWPU-Paraguay, and the other programs followed: Cheon Il Guk Anthem, Gyeongbae, Family Pledge, Representative Prayer, Message by President Seong-nam Kim, Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center, and Prayer in Unison. On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. All the members participated solemnly in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony wearing holy robes.
Mr. R.J from Paraguay shared a testimony: “My wife could not be more pregnant because of health problems. But after offering a Hyojeong Offering Paper she managed to get pregnant with a girl. I thank Heavenly Father and True Parents.”
Another participant, K.C. shared a testimony: “I felt the presence of my ancestors, mainly my dear brother and my maternal grandparents, with whom I spent a lot of time in life.
When I closed my eyes, during the session I could see very bright lights; It was wonderful and exciting to feel them, to feel their happiness and gratitude towards me for helping them; with their embraces they renewed my spiritual strengths; I feel as blessed as them.
I thank with all my heart, with all my Soul and all my being the True Parents for giving us that opportunity to free our Ancestors.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy