Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event2019-06-14

본문

(→More Photos)

On June 1–2, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event at Cochabamba City in Bolivia. A total of 384 members attended this event.
On the first day, there was an opening remarks, and the other programs followed: Cheon Il Guk Anthem, Gyeongbae, Family Pledge, Representative Prayer, Message by President Seong-nam Kim, Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center, and Prayer in Unison. On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. All the members participated solemnly in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony wearing holy robes.
One of the Church leaders shared a testimony: “I have a lot of regret because there was a lack of internal and external preparation. When I was worried about how many members come for this event God showed me through a dream; “Don’t worry, many ancestors will come. On the day of the event actually many members attended.”
Another member I.C. from Bolivia shared his great joy at being able to liberate and bless his ancestors, thanks to the True Parents: “I had a problem, a malady in my legs, an itch that would not stop until I had scratched it so hard that it began to bleed, and it caused me great pain. But today I was doing chanyang and my pain was relieved.”
We would like to share other testimonies of the participants who experienced grace during the events.

*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event: My ear was opened and I felt liberated
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event: I was filled with peace and felt reborn
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event: I could remove my evil spirits by my daughters’ hands which were worked by good angels

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy