Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in France > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in France2019-06-25

본문

(→More Photos)

On June 1-2, the Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in France was successfully held at Ris-Orangis Commune in France with a total of 464 participants.
On the first day, the opening ceremony was held, hosted by Alexandre Huard (2nd gen member), and a HJ CheonBo Speical Lecture 1 entitled with “Heavenly Europe Branch”” was conducted by a lecturer, Tibor Krebs from the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center and a HJ CheonBo Speical Lecture 2 was given by President In-pyo Moon, Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center.
On the second day, chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held.
A woman in her sixties shared her testimony: “I went to the prayer room to pray and fill out a Hyojeong Offering Paper. When I went to bow and offer the paper to our Heavenly Parent, Hyo-jin nim spoke to my heart: “Don't worry I will take care of it personally.” My heart was filled with gratitude and confidence.”

We would like to share other testimonies of the participants who experienced grace during the events.

*Testimony (1): Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in France: I felt the presence of several people through a lecture’s removal of the evil spirits
*Testimony (2): Heavenly Europe Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in France: My headache disappeared after the ancestor liberation

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy