Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event in Santa Cruz > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event in Santa Cruz2019-06-28

본문

(→More Photos)

On June 8–9, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event at Santa Cruz City in Bolivia. A total of 318 members attended this event.
On the first day, there was an opening remarks, and the other programs followed: Cheon Il Guk Anthem, Gyeongbae, Family Pledge, Representative Prayer, Message by President Seong-nam Kim, Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center, and Prayer in Unison. On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. All the members participated solemnly in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony wearing holy robes.
Mr. R.P. (Blessed Family) from Bolivia shared his testimony of hearing thousands of voices of spirits singing altogether:
“It was a very pleasant experience these two days of chayang sessions, I could feel an external energy that surrounded the environment, and when I closed my eyes I could hear thousands of voices of spirits singing altogether. This ceremony that we had is a great blessing for us, it helps us to reconcile with our ancestors, and to understand the great despair that they have had for thousands of years, now they can enter a path of light. We are going to prepare more and more internally and externally.”
We would like to share other testimonies of the participants who experienced grace during the events.

*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event in Santa Cruz: Spirits’ voices at the moment I was tossing and turning

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy