2019 Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2019 Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas2019-07-08

본문

(→More Photos)

On June 23 and 24, the Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas was held at the International Peace Education Center with 805 people attending.
The USA tour came about eight months after the previous USA tours in Las Vegas and Chicago, in the western and central parts of the USA, which were held during the second half of last year.
On the first day, the “2019 Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas” program was followed by: Orientation, CheonBo Lecture by Heavenly Europe the Middle East Branch Training Center In-pyo Moon, Chanyang Yeoksa, Cheon Il Guk Hyojeong Won Inheritance Ceremony, and Special Lecture by FFWPU International Vice President Ki-hoon Kim.
On the second day, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held. The bequeathing of the Candle for Seonghwa Second Generation and an explanation to start a Spirit World Physical World Family were also held. Lastly a victory celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants. This event have provided with great passion and the spiritual power to revive USA, which catalyzed USA with the fire of great revival. Through this, USA became totally reborn and it has been dedicated to heaven through 50 states. 

*Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas: I heard my ancestors call my name
*Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas: Ancestors urging me, saying, “Don’t go back to sleep, prepare for the chanyang”
*Testimony: Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas: I saw spiritually something that looked like black ink coming out of my head

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy