2019 HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2019 HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop2019-08-15

본문

(→More Photos)

The 2019 HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop took place at the small hall of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace with a total of 120 participants, running for five days from from August 1 to 5. At 4:00 p.m. on the first day, the opening ceremony was held, including welcoming remarks by Vice President Myong-kwan Lee and Heavenly Asia Pacific Regional Group Chair Dr. Chung-sik Yong.
Throughout the rest of the workshop, there were various types of programs such as Divine Principle lectures (6 times), lectures on True Parents’ life course, Holy Ground Prayers and Chanyang, with a graduation ceremony at the close of the workshop.  
It was a time for the participants to purify their minds and form deep connections with True Parents’ shimjeong. We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace.

*Testimony: HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop: I could see black smoke emitting from my chest
*Testimony: HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop: I felt Heavenly Parent’s voice in my head
*Testimony: HJ CheonBo Asian Top Gun 5-day Workshop: I saw black dots covering the ceiling, the wall, and the pillars

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy