The Era of Heavenly Works under True Parents’ Direct Dominion > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

The Era of Heavenly Works under True Parents’ Direct Dominion2019-08-16

본문

The Miraculous Providence of the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Branch Training Centers

In May to July, Hyojeong CheonBo Special Events and numerous workshops were held in four Regions (Heavenly Africa, Heavenly Asia, Heavenly Europe, and Heavenly Latin America). Other significant events during this period included: Hyojeong CheonBo Tour Special Events from Taiwan, USA and Japan. And Special Events by Japanese Region Tour Teams. Here is some more detailed information and testimonies from those events.

Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center: Paraguay, Bolivia, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, and Guyana
On May 25–26, a Hyojeong CheonBo Paraguay Special Event was held at Atyra City with a total of 313 members attending.
On June 1–2, a Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event was held at Cochabamba City with a total of 384 members attending. On June 8–9, a Hyojeong CheonBo Bolivia Special Event was held at Santa Cruz City with a total of 318 members attending. On June 22-23, a Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event was held at the FFWPU Brazil Headquarters in Sao Paulo, where the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center is located. It was a hugely successful event with 1,204 participants, far more than had been expected.
On July 6–7, a Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event was held in Lima, Peru with a total of 253 members attending.
On July 13–14, a Hyojeong CheonBo Ecuador Special Event was held in Quito, the capital city of Ecuador with a total of 123 participants.
On July 20–21, a Hyojeong CheonBo Colombia Special Event was held in Department of Cundinamarca, Colombia with a total of 223 members attending.
On July 27–28, a Hyojeong CheonBo Guiana Special Event was held in Georgetown, the capital city of Guiana with a total of 101 participants.
M.A. from Brazil, who took a flight with her sister-in-law to attend the Brazil Sao Paulo event, shared a testimony of seeing the spiritual vision: “After the plane took off, I looked out the window and saw a city in the sky outside the window of the plane. I called my sister-in-law and she saw it too, and she said, “That is Hyojeong Cheonwon! We are flying over the holy city.””
An anonymous participant shared a testimony: “I would like to thank Heavenly Parent and True Parents. Today during the ancestor liberation, I had an experience in the last minutes of clapping. Someone told me: “Your ancestors will leave now.” A spiritual channel was opened, and I could see the spiritual world. True Father was there looking young and in gleaming white robes. Behind him, a white and blue cloud was approaching.”
The spiritual leader of a religious group, Mr. J.Z (50s), who participated in the Colombia event, testified that he had seen True Father taking the hands of the lecturers as they were working to liberate the spirits: “On July 20, 2019, I also saw a very clear vision of True Father taking the hands of the leaders as they were working to liberate the spirits that are in our bodies. He looked very happy and welcomed everyone who was there.”

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center: Russia, Poland, France, UK, and Turkey
On May 3-4 at FFWPU Russia Headquarters, the Hyojeong CheonBo Russia Special Event was held with a total of 676 people attending from neighboring countries, including Belarus, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Latvia.
On May 25-26 in Kraków, Poland, a total of 442 people attended the Hyojeong CheonBo Poland Special Event.
On June 1-2, the Hyojeong CheonBo Special France Event was held at Ris-Orangis Commune with a total of 464 participants. And on June 15-16, the Hyojeong CheonBo UK Special Event was held in London, the capital city of UK, with a total of 474 participants.
On July 25-26, a Hyojeong CheonBo Turkey Special Event was successfully held in Sile, Turkey with a total of 270 participants.
An anonymous participant from the Poland Event shared a testimony: “After chanyang, I was singing “Amazing Grace”, then I could see our True Father shining as light and praying. There were also other beings made of light who were praying with True Father. I was so happy to see True Father and I did not want the song to end.”
A blessed member, B.M., participated in the Turkey event and shared a testimony of seeing a very strong flood engulfing the evil spirits and carrying them up to heaven: “In the final chanyang session, I felt a very strong flood of evil spirits leaving my body and other peoples’ bodies as well. As I watched the spirits rise up and leave, I felt a strong feeling of release, and I was so deeply inspired that I began to weep with joy and could not stop.”

Heavenly Africa Branch Training Center: Zambia, Benin, DR Congo, and Ivory Coast
Heavenly Africa Branch Training Center President Jin-hwa Chung and his staff attended True Parents while they were in South Africa for the 2019 African Leadership Conference and the 2019 South Africa Hyojeong Family Blessing Festival (100,000 Couples Blessing Ceremony) on June 7-8. They spent their time helping with the preparations for these events and guiding the event team that came from Korea.
Later on, from June 15-16, a Hyojeong CheonBo Zambia Special Event was held at the FFWPU Zambia Headquarters with 292 participants. Then, on June 29 and 30, a Hyojeong CheonBo Benin Special Event was held successfully in Cotonou City, Benin with about 400 participants from seven nearby countries.
On July 13 and 14, a Hyojeong CheonBo DR Congo Special Event was held in Kinshasa, the capital city of DR Congo with about 1,500 participants.
On July 27 and 28, a Hyojeong CheonBo Ivory Coast Special Event was held in Yamoussoukro, the capital city of Ivory Coast with 903 participants.
During the Benin Event, miraculous things happened: A participant’s ancestors went into the participant’s body to express their gratitude for receiving the blessing, speaking through the participant using their local dialects. Another participant could see her deceased parents trying to help her remove her evil spirits, but she felt the evil spirits inside of her trying hard not to be released, and she couldn’t control her body. She was shouting and suffering so much that other participants could see the spiritual struggle that was going on.
D.C. from Zambia Event shared a testimony: “During the chanyang for the ancestor liberation, I felt hot, and with my eyes I could see my deceased mother appearing to me. She sincerely talked to me about liberating her. And also, I realized clearly that it is my most important responsibility to liberate my ancestors.”

Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center: Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia, Philippines, and Solomon Islands
On May 2, 4 and 5, the Hyojeong CheonBo Cambodia Special Workshop was held, touring a total of three Districts in Battambang Province. The Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center was invited to hold the workshops on May 2 in Preah Netr Preah District, May 4 in Samlout District and May 5 in Moung Ruessei District with a total of 1,500 participants for three days, each workshop had same programs based on the Hyojeong Offering Presentation Ceremony.
May 18-19, 2019, Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Hyojeong CheonBo 2-day Workshop was held at the Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand with more than 700 participants from a total of 8 countries, including Mongolia, Myanmar, Laos, Nepal, Cambodia, Thailand, India and Malaysia. On May 25, the Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch team traveled to Itahari City of Nepal for the Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event.
On June 1-2, the Hyojeong CheonBo Malaysia Special Event was held in Kuala Lumpur City with a total of about 800 participants. From June 7-12, Hyojeong CheonBo Cambodia HTM Special Events were held in the HTM regions of Cambodia. (June 7th: Changha Commune, June 10th: Sduk Prvoek Commune, June 12th: Snoeug Commune.) The Hyojeong Offering Ceremony was held as the most important part of the event. On June 15, the Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch team traveled to the Phutthaisong District of Thailand for a Hyojeong CheonBo Thailand HTM Special Event.
On June 21-22, the Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch team traveled to the Jhapa District (June 21) and the Hetauda District (June 22) of Nepal for Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Events. About 200 people attended Jhapa District event and about 500 people attended Hetauda District event.
From June 29 to 30, the Hyojeong CheonBo Philippines Special Event was held in Iloilo City in the Philippines with a total of 510 participants. Then, from July 6 to 7, the Hyojeong CheonBo Philippines Special Event was held in Antipolo City in the Philippines with a total of 1,300 participants. On the first day, the opening ceremony was held, and holy water ceremony was held by other religious leaders for the purpose of the interreligious harmony.
On July 17-18, 2019, Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Hyojeong CheonBo Cambodia 2-day Workshop was held at the Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand with 133 participants.
From July 27 to 28, the Hyojeong CheonBo Solomon Islands Special Event was held in Honiara, the capital city of Solomon Islands with a total of about 150 participants.
A.I. shared a testimony from the Nepal Event: “During the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, my 2nd gen. daughter who is 8 years old saw True Parents singing Holy Song together with her. True Parents were dressed in Korean costume; True Father in yellow and True Mother in pink color. We are grateful for this special grace as we have liberated our ancestors.”
H.W. who had participated in Malaysia Event shared her testimony of overcoming their infertility: “My husband and I were infertile for 15 years and we were so lonely. But during the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, I realized that the infertility was caused by the resentment of my ancestors. So we immediately applied for the ancestor liberation, and then we had a baby. This was an amazing blessing for our family.”
The wife of the UPF Asia Vice Chair Dr. Lek Thaveetermsakul shared her testimony: “I heard the loud sound of a drum and chanyang coming from the workshop hall continuously until 3:40 a.m. I thought the chanyang team was working so hard and rehearsing continuously late into the night. Next day, I found out that the hall had been locked by the resort staff and nobody could enter it during the night, so what I heard was spiritual world and good ancestors that really came down to prepare the spiritual atmosphere for the workshop to begin in the morning.”
N.M., who was the staff of the Thailand Event, shared a testimony: “Just before the opening ceremony started, I went inside the prayer room to offer a Hyojeong Offering Paper. Just before I started to pray, I looked at the portraits of True Parents, Hyo-jin nim, Heung-jin nim and Daemo nim and said in my mind, “Good Morning.” I started to close my eyes and begin my prayer to Heavenly Parent. Suddenly I saw True Father standing in front of me and reaching out with two hands to receive my Hyojeong Offering Paper. When I saw it, I could not pray anymore, and, I just cried and cried. After a while, I gathered my wits together and told True Father that I need to offer jeongseong (devotional acts) necessary to liberate and bless my ancestors and my husband’s ancestor up to 430 generations. I gave my Hyojeong Offering Paper to True Father then I opened my eyes.”

HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Special Events: Taiwan, United States, and Japan
On June 1 and 2, a Prayer-Wish Hyojeong Heavenly Fortune Special Event for Japan Special Region 6 was held in New Taipei City, Taiwan with a total of 1,515 people attending. This was the first CheonBo Taiwan event after True Parents reorganized Taiwan to make it part of the Japan Region on February 18, 2019. HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center executives led the workshop, Vice President Myong-kwan Lee, Japanese Workshop Department Director Beom-seok Lee, and International Workshop Department Director In-sung Moon.
In the presence of a large number of Taiwan religious leaders, Rev. R said, “When I placed the Hyojeong Offering Paper in the offering box, I felt the hair on my neck stand up, and goose bumps throughout my body. I kept crying. When I prayed, my whole body got hot and I felt I had been wrapped up in something. I was so grateful to God for healing my hardened heart. From now on I will repent for being dependent on my limited human strength and I want to approach God very humbly. I pray that I can have more love towards God and people.”
The CheonBo event came soon after WFWPI Taiwan President Li-li Lin ascended on May 28, and some of the church members witnessed her supporting the absolute good spirits during the event.
FFWPU Taiwan President Tzau-hwei Lee said, “I saw True Mother before the event, and I was deeply moved when I heard during Vice President Myong-kwan Lee’s speech that True Mother offered a blessing to Taiwan to support us in holding a successful event,” and added, “True Parents assigned Taiwan to become Japan Region 6, which means our position as a nation changed from the first daughter nation to the mother nation.” He pledged to offer True Parents Taiwan’s absolute best results in the future to return the grace of the blessing they received.”
On June 23 and 24, the Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event USA in Las Vegas was held at the International Peace Education Center with 805 people attending. The USA tour came about eight months after the previous USA tours in Las Vegas and Chicago, in the western and central parts of the USA, which were held during the second half of last year. The Las Vegas Event was all the more meaningful as it was held directly after the ACLC Convocation 2019 and Peace Starts With Me Unity Festival were held in Las Vegas on May 22-23 in attendance to True Parents.
Heavenly Europe and Middle East Branch Training Center President In-pyo Moon, and International Workshop Department Team Leader Ryuichi Kishimoto were dispatched to the Las Vegas Event to host the CheonBo event. FFWPU Headquarters for a Heavenly Korea and HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center President Gi-seong Lee and FFWPU for a Heavenly USA President Ki-hoon Kim gave special lectures. This event produced great passion and spiritual power to revive the United States, sweeping the country with a great fire of revival. Through this, the Heavenly USA movement became totally reborn and is working with dedication to heaven centering on True Parents.
G.F. who participated in the Las Vegas Event shared a testimony: “During the chanyang. I felt joy flowing through me and the chanyang time went by quickly. I woke up in early morning on Monday and couldn’t go back to sleep. I felt something urging me “Don’t go back to sleep, prepare for the chanyang.” Later, I thought maybe it was my ancestors who were excited about the upcoming liberation later that morning.
When I filled out the Hyojeong Offering Papers, I realized that the meaning of the Hyojeong Offering Papers is not simply asking for spiritual help but in making a deeper commitment in heart and in prayer to doing all I can to fulfill the very things I asked for on the Hyojeong Offering Papers.”
C.P. also shared a testimony: As I had flown back home from being in Las Vegas and from helping with the event, I was extremely exhausted from lack of sleep. All of a sudden I saw spiritually something that looked like black ink coming out of my head. The thought came that what spattered out was old concepts and thoughts that needed to be replaced with new thoughts. Heavenly Parent was clearing away any thoughts of disbelief.”
The staff of the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center travelled to Japan for tour events, holding five events within the month of July, with a total of 9,619 participants attending.
On July 7, a Heavenly Japan Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune was held at Seikanosato near Obihiro City in Hokkaido. A total of 3,432 members attended this event from all areas in Japan. Prior to the ceremony, seven executives and staff members from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, including Vice President Myong-kwan Lee visited the site from July 5-6 and carried out thorough preparations with the assistance of the field staff and members of the Japanese Region Tour Teams. Due to the sincere and thorough preparations, the entire event was filled with grace and spiritual experiences.
On July 9, a 2019 South Nagano Hyojeong Offering Presentation Ceremony for the Inheritance of heavenly Fortune was held in Azumino City in Nagano Prefecture with a total of 1,218 participants.
The following day, July 10, a 2019 Gumma Hyojeong Substantial Holy Spirit Heavenly Works Event with Special Grace was held in Honjo City in Saitama Prefecture with a total of 1,203 participants.
On July 11, a Japan Region 1 Hyojeong Offering Presentation Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune was held with a total of 2,046 participants in Matsudo City in Chiba Prefecture. 
On July 15, in the southernmost part of Japan, Okinawa, a 2019 Hyojeong Peace Family Festival Okinawa was held, with Vice President Myong-kwan Lee and other staff from the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center officiating. A total of 1,720 people attended the event, including 1,077 new members. This was an amazing turnout, because there are only a total of 640 blessed members in Okinawa. Furthermore, a total of 32 VIPs, including former and incumbent lawmakers, attended this event. All together it was a hugely successful event.
Ms. H.S. (360,000 Previously Married Couples, 50s) from North Hokkaido District attended the Heavenly Japan Hyojeong Offering Purification Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune and shared her testimony of seeing True Father: “When the fire of the Purification Ceremony started, I saw True Father sending spirits up to heaven in the rising flames. I guess True Father was sending them to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. Thank you for the works of Heavenly Parent, True Parents, and the angels, heavenly soldiers, and absolute good spirits.”
One of the participants, Ms. T.K. (40 Million Previously Married Couples, 60s) from South Hokkaido District, shared her testimony of seeing True Parents and True Children: “As soon as the second chanyang session began, Heung-jin nim entered the hall riding on a white horse. He was followed by other true children, including Hyo-jin nim, and later True Parents entered. They watched us all removing evil spirits. Even during the Purification Ceremony, True Parents were there, and I could see a huge number of absolute good spirits standing in line to attend them. True Parents gave a message when they left the hall, saying, “Women should work hard in the Completed Testament Age, the age of the heifer.” When I saw True Father mobilizing the spirit world to participate in this event, it was a strong reminder of what we have to do during this time, when Vision 2020 is getting close.”

Japanese Region Tour Teams: Hyojeong Substantial Holy Spirit Special Events with the Grace of Heavenly Works

After the Japanese Region Tour Teams were established by True Parents’ special grace, the first Hyojeong Substantial Holy Spirit Special Event with the Grace of Heavenly Works was held at the Chiba Church in South Chiba District on the evening of April 26 with about 100 participants. Since this event, Hyojeong Substantial Holy Spirit Special Events with the Grace of Heavenly Works have been held 191 times through all five Regions up until the end of July with a total of more than 53,750 participants. All of these were scheduled as half-day events.
Y, who attended from the Kumamoto District shared a testimony: “I attended with my mother. Because I didn’t have enough chances to go to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, I prayed hard a day before the event to my deceased father, saying, “Each person at the event will be working hard to remove their own evil spirits, I would like to ask you to help to remove the evil spirits in mom.” The next day during the chanyang I found there was nobody sitting in the space next to my mother, and suddenly my father appeared, wearing white clothes, and he occupied the empty spot and they were removing the evil spirits from each other. My prayer yesterday has become a reality, and I am truly grateful.”
Anonymous, who attended the North Hiroshima District Special Event, shared a testimony: “While removing my evil spirits I was thinking of True Parents with a grateful heart. Sometime during the chanyang, True Mother suddenly appeared to me, and she appeared very large. I also saw numerous spirits who had been separated flying along with beads of light (absolute good spirits and angels). I was moved to tears when I could feel the deep emotion between parents and child. And I suffered from pain in my limbs for about 15 days, but I determined that when I became healthy, I would walk the way of heaven that is loved by True Parents and Heavenly Parent. During the event my pain was cured so quickly that by the end of the event, I could walk.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy