President Gi-seong Lee’s Message > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

President Gi-seong Lee’s Message2019-08-16

본문

(Here is a summary of President Gi-seong Lee’s message at the opening ceremony on the first day of the 1474th Hyojeong CheonBo 2-day Workshop)

"Let’s gain victory with the works of good spirits"

First, I would like to read True Parents’ words from Cheon Seong Gyeong :
“Good spirits and evil spirits dwell in the spirit world and, owing to their influence, people on earth are divided into good and evil. This is logical. Then what is our concept of a good person and an evil person? There are those who receive help from good spirits and others who receive help from evil spirits. From these two sources of help, we can judge whether a person is good or evil.” (『Holy Scripture of Cheon Il Guk: Cheon Seong Gyeong』7.4.2:10, May 1, 1984)
We all have to become the people that the good spirits can work through and build the nation of Heavenly Parent on this land. True Parents said that through the heavenly tribal messiahs, the nation of Heavenly Parent will be established.
On 1.13 by the heavenly calendar (Feb. 17, 2019) at 9:00 a.m., True Parents held the Grand Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won where the records of the families who have accomplished the mission of the heavenly tribal messiahs will be kept.
From 10:00 a.m. on the same day, True Parents officiated the 6th Anniversary of Foundation Day and the Rally to Celebrate the Establishment of the Cheon Il Guk Heavenly Tribal Messiah Federation at the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. The following day, on 1.14 by the heavenly calendar (Feb. 18), they also held the celebration of True Parents’ Birthday and the 6th Anniversary of Foundation Day Inauguration of the Citizens’ Association for a Heavenly Unified Korea at the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace. This shows us clearly the way we must go. Through the victory of the heavenly tribal messiahs and the Cheon Il Guk Heavenly Tribal Messiah Federation, we can securely open the era of a unified, Heavenly Korea. This is the way we must go.

CheonBo Won is the place where those who have brought victory as heavenly tribal messiahs are listed 
The families who have brought victory as heavenly tribal messiahs can be registered at CheonBo Won. These families are the victors. People like this are the most honored and worthy families both on earth and in heaven.
Through those families, heavenly nations can be built, and when those heavenly nations all come together, we will have a heavenly world. To become a person who contributes to this, you should be a person who is worthy of the work of good spirits. You should be attentive to your mind to distinguish whether your mind is influenced by the works of bad spirits or the works of good spirits.
When you commit a crime, evil spirits work through you. Now spiritual phenomena like the works of resurrection and the second coming from the spirit world to the earth are happening. Evil spirits exist everywhere and they are targeting us. I would like to share True Parents’ teachings from Hoonkyo Gyeong, p.695 (Korean version):
“Where is Satan? Satan is an unrelenting major force in your life, attacking you. You should know for sure that Satan is present so that you can be the person whom God can have expectations for.” (Oct. 17, 1971)
We need to know that there is Satan within the realm of our daily lives. You should be the person who knows it for sure so that you can be the person in whom God can have expectations. You need to know that Satan is watching you.
As you can see from Divine Principle, Chapter 2, Section: 4.2 “The Kingdom of Heaven on earth is a restored world in which Satan can no longer instigate any activity. To realize this world, it is necessary for all humanity to eliminate their common base with Satan, restore their common base with God, and engage in give and take action with Him.” In other words, we have to cut off our relationships with evil spirits to allow only good spirits to work on us. Then we will be able to fulfill the heavenly kingdom on earth. First of all, we individually have to keep Satan from being active with us. Satan should not be allowed to be active in our families. The heavenly tribal messiah mission is for keeping Satan from being active in tribes.

Let’s remove the evil spirits through chanyang
As owners of Cheon Il Guk and blessed central families, we should not be the one the evil spirits work on. We need to distinguish what the evil spirits are. True Parents mentioned that the people who have the discernment to recognize Satan will be the victors. I would like to share an excerpt from Sermons of Sun Myung Moon, Vol. 28, P.142. (Korean version) :   
“I have been praying all my life. By offering prayer I can see when Satan is coming. Even I can smell it. The spiritual wavelengths are already different. So no matter how hard Satan tries, I won’t get caught. I’m saying I will never let him influence me.” (Jan. 4, 1970)
When you meet people, try to smell their spirits. What do they smell like? Do they have the good wavelengths or evil wavelengths? Try to feel it.
We should follow what True Parents have shown us in order to be true owners who are not controlled by Satan. We should be the people with whom only good spirits can work.
If you want to be a person whom only good spirits can work on, you must defeat evil spirits. The most important key to defeating evil spirits is to shout out with your absolute faith during chanyang and pray out loud.
Everyone, let’s wipe out the evil spirits altogether. Unless we completely remove the evil spirits from our bodies, the desire coming from our bodies can capture our souls.
True Parents have come and brought us back to life spiritually and physically. We have finally reached the era when we can clean up all the evil spirits working on us and be saved spiritually and physically. We are privileged to be in this era when we can remove the evil spirits during chanyang with absolute faith. Let’s report and confess to heaven that we are completely saved spiritually and physically.
I pray that you will live as Cheon Il Guk citizens and start anew as filial sons and daughters of heaven in the era of Cheon Il Guk. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy