CheonBo Won, the Hall of Heavenly Tribal Messiahs > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

CheonBo Won, the Hall of Heavenly Tribal Messiahs2019-08-16

본문

On 7.18 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (Aug 28, 2018), CheonBo Won was revealed in all its splendor after the Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won. And True Parents bestowed the name “CheonBo Won” with the meaning of “Become a place treasured by heaven.” On the anniversary of Foundation Day, 1.13 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (Feb. 17, 2019), the historical Grand Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won was held in attendance to True Parents. Since then, many blessed families from around the world have been greatly inspired by their pilgrimages to CheonBo Won.
We would like to share the story how CheonBo Won came to be dedicated to Heaven as a hall of heavenly tribal messiahs. As we look back at True Parents’ words regarding CheonBo Won, let’s take the opportunity to reflect on the value of CheonBo Won.

True Parents spoke about the construction of CheonBo Won
On 2.30 by the heavenly calendar in the 5th year of Cheon Il Guk (March 27, 2017), True Parents visited Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center (currently HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center). The staff of the training center welcomed True Parents at the Tree of Love. She spoke about building the CheonBo Won, saying, “We need to get a thousand troops supporting us. Blessed families on earth must fulfill their responsibilities and ancestors in the spirit world must be liberated. We must fulfill God’s dream. In the spirit world, there will be records forever of what your family has done on earth.”
Two days later, True Parents repeatedly emphasized the CheonBo Won at the True Parents’ Special Assembly held as part of the National Pastors’ Assembly for the Victory of the 5th Year of Cheon Il Guk (March 29, 2017), saying, “I am going to build a CheonBo Won at Cheongpyeong Heaven and Earth Training Center. If you can get there with pride, that would be good. I am going to make a place where your descendants can live and say, “I am proud and grateful for my ancestors.””
Then, on 3.16 by the heavenly calendar (April 12) during the 57th Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding, True Parents said, “It won’t be just your name that will remain forever. You also need to have results that are recorded eternally. That is why I am going to make a CheonBo Won. Blessed families are in the position of past, present and future ancestors. It is all up to you. You must fulfill your responsibilities as heavenly tribal messiahs. You should be proud of True Parents.” She emphasized the significance of CheonBo Won.

True Parents constantly offered jeongseong at the construction site
During the time CheonBo Won was being built, True Parents offered a lot of jeongseong to support the work by frequently visiting the construction site and giving specific guidance regarding the construction plans. On 4.9 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 23, 2018), True Parents entered the CheonBo Won construction site to inspect the first and third floors. While the construction work was moving toward completion, True Parents spoke more specifically about the role of CheonBo Won, and offered words of blessing, saying, “This will be a place where the blessed families’ shimjeong can be cleansed and resolved through their sincere prayer.”

Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won
The completed CheonBo Won building was revealed in front of heaven and earth during its dedication ceremonies. Two dedication ceremonies and a Grand Opening ceremony were held. True Parents bestowed this big blessing to us in three stages.
On 7.18 by the heavenly calendar in the 6th year of Cheon Il Guk (Aug. 28, 2018), the third day of the Hyojeong Cheongpyeong Great Works Commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind, the first Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won was held in attendance to True Parents at the entrance of the CheonBo Won.
Vice President Myong-kwan Lee was the Master of Ceremonies for the Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won, which started from opening remarks and gyeongbae. When True Parents entered the Tree of Love Plaza, all the members who gathered there welcomed her with a big round of applause. True Parents gave a benediction prayer for the CheonBo Won, which will be recorded in human history as follows:
 “As we dedicate the CheonBo Won in front of Heaven today, for the proud victors of Chen Il Guk who can be recorded here, we must look at it with the past, the present, and the future as well as Heaven and all humankind in mind. We must be individuals and blessed families that have not a single flaw, who have fulfilled our responsibilities, and are unwavering and united with the spiritual and physical worlds on one point. When we reflect on these standards we feel so undeserving. However, because we have True Mother, the only begotten daughter of God, and the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind, until the day we die we will unite with Mother and will devote ourselves and strive even harder to reach those standards as Heaven desires. Father! Heavenly Parent! The True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind! We pledge this here where heaven and earth are one. Please accept our pledge. In all the days to come, may this become a hall in which a legacy may remain telling the proud story of unblemished forefathers and ancestors that cast no shadow. We earnestly and fervently hope that you may sanctify everything and accept our offering joyfully. I pray this in the name of True Parents.”
After the benediction prayer, the ribbon cutting ceremony was held, following which True Parents entered the first floor of the CheonBo Won and sanctified it with holy salt.
On the same day at the main hall of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace (10:30 am), the Victory Celebration Commemorating the 2018 Hyojeong Cosmic Blessing Ceremony Officiated by True Parents and the Dedication for CheonBo Won was held as part of the Seonghwa Festival Commemorating the 6th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven, Earth and Humankind. Among the gifts offered True Parents was a replica of the CheonBo Won, one-hundredth its size. It was given with the heart and determination to accomplish the heavenly tribal messiah mission. Pres. Gi-seong Lee gave the progress report on the CheonBo Won to True Parents: “CheonBo Won will be the Hall of Honor, where the works of faith of the blessed families will be preserved. In particular, the records of the victorious blessed families who have completed the vertical mission of blessing 430 generations of their ancestors will be kept. All of us should work towards blessing 430 generations in the eight lines covering the ancestors of both the husband and wife. In addition, the record of the families who have fulfilled the horizontal heavenly tribal messiah mission of blessing 430 families on the earth will also be recorded here for all eternity.”
True Parents’ address followed. All the blessed families who were present reflected on the following words spoken by True Parents: “Do we have hope? Do we have dreams? Can we do it? Then that’s it. The issue is, however, that we are not in the era of the complete realization of Heavenly Parent’s dream, humanity’s wish and True Parents’ dream. We are in the era of marching toward that. We are in a new history of the providence. True Parents began the Cheon Il Guk era and blessed families and Unificationists throughout the world are marching toward the firm realization of Cheon Il Guk through fulfilling their responsibilities as heavenly tribal messiahs. Our goal is clearly defined.”

Grand Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won
True Parents bestowed the name “CheonBo Won” with the meaning of “Become a place treasured by heaven.” On the anniversary of Foundation Day, 1.13 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (Feb. 17, 2019), the Grand Dedication Ceremony for CheonBo Won was held and the exhibitions and experiences on all four floors were temporarily opened for visitors. On that day True Parents officiated the unveiling ceremony for the CheonBo Won signboard. After the countdown, the drapes receded and the golden characters identifying CheonBo Won were revealed in all their splendor. True Parents then entered the CheonBo Won lobby and took a full tour of all the facilities, looking carefully around every floor, listening to the explanations of the exhibitions and experiences by Vice President Myong-kwan Lee and Hyojeong Cultural Center Secretary General Jae-cheol Kim. 
After the Grand Dedication Ceremony, True Parents has continued to emphasize the value of CheonBo Won. True Parents gave a speech at the celebration of True Parents’ Victorious Return and the 59th Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding, which was held on 3.16 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (April 20, 2019) at the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace: “There are many who have their names registered in CheonBo Won. Since God’s creation is eternal, your efforts should not end with the first generation. Your children and grandchildren should align with True Mother, the only begotten daughter and thereby maintain a loyal family that remains forever unchanging. The elder blessed families, especially, must accomplish their responsibilities. They should guide their children and grandchildren to join their public efforts. This is the example they should set as elder families. Will you do that? Each one of you must complete your own responsibilities and achieve victory. I sincerely pray that I, the only begotten daughter, will recognize many blessed families and that they will receive my seal while I am still on earth.”

Grand Opening Ceremony for CheonBo Won
Three months after the Grand Dedication Ceremony on 1.13 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (Feb. 17, 2019), all four levels of CheonBo Won were fully opened for visitors at the Grand Opening Ceremony on 4.6 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 10, 2019). At 10:20 am, True Parents arrived at the training center and walked across the Tree of Love Plaza to the Tree of Love where the ceremony was held. More than 2,000 participants who had gathered there offered a bow to welcome True Parents. Following that there was an offering of flowers by the staff of the training center and a progress report by training center Vice President Myong-kwan Lee on the renovated Tree of Love Plaza. After the report, commemorative photos were taken with True Mother, in the seats lining the plaza, as the participants waved FFWPU flags along with the flags of all nations, amidst tumultuous applause.
During your pilgrimage, you will see how the ideal creation and the providence of restoration of Heavenly Parent have developed: 1F - True Parents’ Providence of Restoration; 2F - The History of the Cheongpyeong Providence in which you can see the origin and the historical development of the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center; 3F- Gallery of the Heavenly Tribal Messiahs, including the Hall of Honor for the Blessed Families and the Blessed Family Search Station where you can search the Cheon Il Guk family trees; 4F- CheonBo Gwan, with exhibitions about the life courses of True Mother and her mother, Daemo nim, who attended True Parents with a heart of loyalty to Heaven.
After the historical Grand Dedication Ceremony, the people who came for the pilgrimage finally had their chance to visit all the whole exhibitions of CheonBo Won. All the blessed families who visit CheonBo Won will be deeply moved because they are yearning for the secure establishment of Cheon Il Guk and have dedicated themselves to maintaining a heart of loyalty and filial piety towards heaven. Let me introduce you to some of their testimonies written by members after CheonBo Won pilgrimages.
Isahaya Church Leader Kazuhisa Suetsugu from Nagasaki District in Japan testified about his experience of shedding tears during the pilgrimage: “I felt that the path True Parents have walked is completely incomprehensible to us. And when I stood in front of True Parents’ portrait, tears flowed from my eyes. When I saw the exhibition about the life of Soon-ae Hong Daemo nim, all I could do was shed tears. Thank you again to Daemo nim for going to the spirit world early, bearing every burden for the blessed families and opened the way to the spirit world.”
Ms. M.S. (30,000 Couples, 50s) shared her testimony of understanding the determination and shimjeong of True Parents as they pioneered the Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground: “At the exhibition on the History of the Cheongpyeong Providence on the second floor, I was impressed by the reconstruction of Cheongpyeong Training Center in the early 1970s so that it made me feel as if I were in the Original Sanctuary. I didn’t know that since the early days of the Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground, True Parents have gone there to pursue their plans and goals with Heavenly Parent, I realized further that I had previously no understanding of the true meaning of providence, but now I realized True Parents’ hopeful mind as they directed the providence during the early days.”
The CheonBo Won pilgrimage is available to individuals or groups. For group pilgrimages, it is necessary to book them in advance. Fill out an application form and email it to the CheonBo Won Operations Team.
* HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center CheonBo Won Operations Team (Tel. 031-589-7431, email: cbw@cheongshim.com)
* CheonBo Won website: www.cheonbowon.org

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy