Special Gathering Hosted by True Parents for Japanese Missionaries working in FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Special Gathering Hosted by True Parents for Japanese Missionaries working in FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea2019-08-19

본문

(→More Photos)

[7.10, by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (Aug. 10, 2019) at 10 a.m. at the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center]

The Summary of True Parents’ Speech :

“If humankind had not fallen, there could not have been any history of the providence of salvation by Heavenly Parent, nor any messianic teaching. After of the Fall, since the principle of creation was set up by God so that the way for people to connect to God is fulfilling the human portion of responsibility, the ones who have been able to accomplish this kind of victorious result are True Parents.
Two thousand years ago, Jesus came to earth to become True Parents, but because the environment surrounding him was not supportive and the central figures who were supposed to fulfill their responsibilities did not fulfill their responsibilities, Jesus had to leave the earth with the promise, "I will return."
With the return of the Messiah at His Second Coming, the only begotten daughter whom God could not send to earth 2,000 years ago should come. The only begotten daughter must appear in order for the the Messiah at his Second Coming to fulfill his responsibility. The reason I have to tell you this today is because you have to know clearly who Heavenly Parent and True Parents are. The only ones who can fulfill Heavenly Parent's dream are True Parents.
Therefore, I will make an announcement in 2020 that in 2023 I will give the Blessing to members of the next generation.
Unlike in the past, I will raise them myself. What I want is to raise them on a robust foundation that will remain forever, one stronger even than mine. If any of you have a son or daughter whom you think can satisfy True Mother's expectations, please apply.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy