*Great Works: Opening Prayer > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

*Great Works: Opening Prayer2019-08-23

본문

(→More Photos)

The Great Works began at 6:20 a.m. on August 16 with an opening prayer at the Jeongshim Won prayer hall. Members from all over the world had been visiting the Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground since the previous day and welcomed the start of the Great Works with great enthusiasm.
After the opening holy song and remarks, singing of the Cheon Il Guk anthem, bow and recital of the Family Pledge, President Gi-seong Lee, FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea, and HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, read True Parents’ words as follows:

“Heaven wanted the Holy Ascension Ceremony to be done in a place where the current heads of all nations of the world recognized True Parents’ status on the national level. However, that situation did not even happen. I was in the position of having to finish the providence alone. It felt as if I had to find a small needle in an environment in which I could not open my eyes because a sand storm was blowing in a desolate desert. With my heart in this unimaginable state, I, alone, found that needle. While proclaiming the era of Cheon Il Guk with Foundation Day, I said that Cheon Il Guk should not just be a word. The significance of my proclaiming that I am the only begotten daughter, the True Mother, is to show to humanity that True Parents have realized, substantially and physically, Heaven’s providence on earth.” (True Parents’ speech at the 2019 Cheon Il Guk Leaders Assembly on Feb. 15, 2019)

President Gi-seong Lee gave the opening prayer report to True Parents of Heaven, Earth, and Humankind as below:
“This is a time when Satan is making his last move to avoid losing his sovereignty, so evil spirits are attacking humankind, and there are a lot of evil works going on. That is why we must attend True Parents who are the Cheon Il Guk emperor and empress of truth, holiness and virtue, the enthroned sovereigns of absolute victory over all people, for the holy reign of peace and prosperity in all aspects.”
After that, Vice President Myong-kwan Lee led the participants in song and praise with “Grace of the Holy Garden,” and they offered their prayers to Heavenly Parent and True Parents with a loud voice and shouted “Eog-Mansei” three times, reporting the start of the Great Works to Heavenly Parent and True Parents.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy