*Great Works: International President Sun-jin Moon’s Special Lecture > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

*Great Works: International President Sun-jin Moon’s Special Lecture2019-08-23

본문

(→More Photos)

As International President Sun-jin Moon entered the main hall of the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace to deliver her special lecture on the first day of the Great Works (August 16), she was greeted with warm applause by the members who filled the hall.
She sat on the stage and raised one of the questions she had received in advance from the trainees, “Who is God and where can we find Him?” In response to this question, she gave a hoondok reading from “Talking about the Universe with the Insects” from As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen :

“Spending time in the forest cleanses the mind. The sound of leaves rustling in the wind, the sound of the wind blowing through the reeds, the sound of frogs croaking in the ponds: All you can hear are the sounds of nature; no extraneous thoughts enter the mind. If you empty your mind and receive nature into your entire being, there is no separation between you and nature. Nature comes into you, and you become completely one with nature. In the moment that the boundary between you and nature disappears, you feel a profound sense of joy. Then nature becomes you, and you become nature. Nature comes into you, and you become completely one with nature. In the moment that the boundary between you and nature disappears, you feel a profound sense of joy. Then nature becomes you, and you become nature.
I have always treasured such experiences in my life. Even now, I close my eyes and enter a state in which I am one with nature. Some refer to this as anātman, or “not-self,” but to me it is more than that, because nature enters and settles into the place that has been made empty.”

Following the reading, International President Moon explained further, “Since Heavenly Parent created the universe out of love, and True Parents are the substantial embodiments of Heavenly Parent, such that their dreams are completely one, we should love each other and all things as filial sons and daughters united with True Parents.”

*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: We have to love what Heavenly Parent gave to us and then be happy so also Heavenly Parent can feel happiness
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I could understand how important it is to love myself and about what true love is
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I could see the light in my mind
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I realized that Heavenly Parent has always loved me
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I wish I could ask for my parents’ forgiveness for hating them so much
*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I inherited True Parents' shimjeong, the hearts of a filial son and daughter who have restored their parent-child relationships

*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I learned how to sense the love of Heavenly Parent

*Testimony: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I realized that the Cheon Il Guk age is the era of hyojeong 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy