*Great Works: The Seonghwa Festival Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven Earth and Humankind > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

*Great Works: The Seonghwa Festival Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension of Sun Myung Moon, the True Parent of Heaven Earth and Humankind2019-08-24

본문

(→More Photos)

For the commemoration, people from all over the world who love and miss True Father came. Political, economic and religious leaders from Korea and abroad were among them. All together around 30,000 people gathered.

Part 1: Main Event
With performances by Seiko Lee and Hyojeong Cultural Foundation, which opened the first part of the ceremony, the venue was filled with a flurry of memorial heat, International President Sun-jin Moon recited a sublime poem during the Seonghwa Commemoration : “Like the light of day, you never fail to rise and shine forth with true love, pure light, profound wisdom and exceptional beauty.”
Wonju Jeong McDevitt, chief of True Mother’s Secretariat, read aloud a letter that True Mother had written to True Father. Then, the Memorial Address was given by Goodluck Jonathan, former President of Nigeria who introduced himself as a blessed family promising to work together with True Parents.

Part 2: Hyojeong Cultural Festival
The Hyojeong Cultural Festival infused grace into the second part of the celebration. The themes of the songs were “Suffering” and “Victory.” The well-known singer Paul Potts sang with Cheon Il Guk representative Seiko Lee. The Hyojeong Cultural event continued with The Little Angels of Korea who gave a very touching performance.
Shin-jin Moon, who is grandson of True Mother, read a letter he’d written to encourage the participants and increase their determination : “True Father loved us all like our own parent. So, I think that is why he could make us one family. I believe that we can make it. I wish everyone the best in all your efforts!” International President Sun-jin Moon, and her husband, opened the Hyojeong Festival of sharing True Parents' Favorite Dishes.

Part 3: Special Hyojeong Rally for the Victory of Vision 2020 
After cheers of victory led by WFWP International President Mrs. Julia H. Moon and the closing ceremony of Peace Road, a Special Hyojeong Rally for the Victory of Vision 2020 began.
Prophet Samuel Radebe gave a message through his special report : “The only begotten Daughter of God, she has paved and continues to pave the way for all the women of the world and all humanity to move in the direction of peace.”
FFWPU for a Heavenly Korea President Gi-seong Lee gave a message through his special report : “If I invest myself and die, and True Mother dwells in me, nothing will be impossible. If I invest myself and die, and True Father’s holy spirit dwells in me, miraculous works will unfold.”
All the participants decided that they would have victory if they were absolutely united with True Mother, and they all sang “Danshimga” (The song of devotion) and offered their prayers to Heavenly Parent and True Parents with a loud voice and shouted “Eog-Mansei” three times. (Provided by PeaceTV )

*Testimony: Seonghwa Festival: True Father appeared to be bigger than the CheongShim Peace World Center

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy