Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event2019-09-11

본문

(→More Photos)

On September 7-8, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event in San Jose, the capital city of Costa Rica, with a total of 204 participants.
The opening ceremony on the first day included the opening remarks by Group Chair Sang-seok Kim and keynote address by Heavenly Latin America President Seong-nam Kim. After following that, there were chanyang session, CheonBo special lecture I by Heavenly Latin America Lecturer David Pereyra, and CheonBo special lecture II by President Seong-nam Kim.

On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony. After following that, an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony was held. All the members participated solemnly in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony wearing holy robes.

*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event: I spiritually saw my great grandmother and my grandmother outside waiting to come in.
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event: I saw True Father’s profile and I saw him open his hand
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Costa Rica Special Event: if we have ardent faith, our Hyojeong Offering Papers will be fulfilled 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy