Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event2019-10-08

본문

(→More Photos)

On October 5-6, the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event was successfully held in Madrid, the capital city of Spain, with a total of 212 participants.
On the first day, the opening ceremony was held and the lectures entitled with “Grace of Chanyang” were conducted by a lecturer, Tibor Krebs from the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center. President In-pyo Moon, Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center, gave a lecture on the “Grace of the Works of the Substantial Holy Spirit.”

On the second day, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held. The bequeathing of the Candle for Seonghwa Second Generation and an explanation to start a Spirit World Physical World Family were also held. Lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace.

*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event: I was visited by Jesus and True Father
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event: I felt my ancestors softly touching my shoulder

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy