2019 USA Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in New York > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

2019 USA Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in New York2019-10-10

본문

(→More Photos)

On October 5 and 6, 2019 USA Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in New York was held at Belvedere in Tarrytown, New York. More than 1500 people came together to participate in chanyang sessions, special lectures, an Ancestor Liberation, and Blessing Ceremony. The two-day event was hosted by staff from HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center in Korea and FFWPU Headquarters for a Heavenly USA.
The USA tour came about three months after the previous USA tours in Las Vegas.

“I’m very glad I came, because I feel very purified and cleansed from all the stresses and negativity from work life,” said a participant from New York City. The CheonBo event was a calming experience that many participants felt was similar to visiting HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center.
President of FFWPU USA Rev. Demian Dunkley and International Workshop Department Director, HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center Dr. In-seong Moon gave presentations explaining the meaning behind different aspects of the CheonBo event. Dr. In-seong Moon said, “We are not here to make the evil spirits go away, but to really embrace them and give them love. With the help of that talk I felt I was able to have a positive experience doing chanyang.”
Another element of the event that created an uplifting atmosphere was the Ancestor Liberation. “Coming from a Catholic background, ancestors are real for me. I know that [my ancestors] played an instrumental part that lead me to meet True Parents, so I feel I want to give back to them,” said Angelika Selle, president of the Women’s Federation for World Peace (WFWP) USA. “I’ve received so many blessings and I want to give them the opportunity to receive the same.” True Parents is a term affectionately used by Unificationists when referring to Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon and her late husband Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon, co-founders of Unificationism and FFWPU.

The CheonBo event offered something for everyone, whether it was more peace of mind, body and spirit, better physical health, connecting with loved ones, or liberating and blessing ancestors. Everyone shared how excited and grateful they felt toward Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon for providing this special grace and sending the team from HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. (Provided by FFWPU for a Heavenly USA)

*Testimony: USA Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in New York: True Mother saying, “I want to love her through you”
*Testimony: USA Tour Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event in New York: Bubbles coming up my skin

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy