Victory Celebration to Commemorate True Mother’s World Tour for the Firm Settlement of a Heavenly World and Inauguration of the Cheonwon Church of Cheonwon Gung > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Victory Celebration to Commemorate True Mother’s World Tour for the Firm Settlement of a Heavenly World and Inauguration of the Cheonwon Church of Cheonwon Gung2019-10-19

본문

(→More Photos)

[9.15 by the heavenly calendar in the 7th year of Cheon Il Guk (October 13, 2019) at the Cheonwon Church of Cheonwon Gung]

True Parents’ Speech

“The homeland of the providence, this nation, must fulfill its responsibility in substance and actuality. This nation must stand in the position of having fulfilled its responsibility. Heaven has raised the Korean people to be chosen people and through them He gave birth to the only begotten daughter. Two thousand years ago, through the people of Israel God gave birth to the only begotten son, Jesus Christ. Even though Jesus Christ was born in midst of God’s chosen people, the only begotten son could not be accepted by the people God had chosen; and as a result, an enormous amount of indemnity had to be paid. Now, after a long wait of 2,000 years, Heaven has raised the Korean people and the only begotten daughter was born. Now, while the only begotten daughter is alive on this earth, the people of Korea must fulfill their responsibility as chosen people. Otherwise, they cannot become true chosen people. Do you understand?
Heaven must be victorious without fail. That is why True Parents have been working to bring fallen humanity back to Heavenly Parent by raising and granting the special grace for fallen humanity to be born again as God’s beloved children through the Blessing. Everyone on the earth who receives the Blessing while I am alive on this earth, while the only begotten daughter, True Mother, is alive on this earth, becomes part of the chosen people. When the homeland of the providence fails in its responsibility, what do you think will happen? All of you blessed families who have Korean nationality must fulfill your responsibility. You need to accomplish national restoration. Do you understand?
You saw the example of Sao Tome. Now, the president of this nation must also be able to move forward from the position of being a blessed family. The only way for this to happen is for you blessed families to educate him so that without fail, he can receive the Blessing. I might move away from here and go to whatever country in the world has the greatest number of blessed families. So you Korean members must wake up and fulfill your responsibility.
Therefore, in this era of Cheon Il Guk, in order to firmly establish Cheon Il Guk, we are holding this event in order to set up the Cheonwon Church of CheonWon Gung as the model, to move forward with a concrete new tradition. I ask America and Japan to join this effort along with Korea, and that all of you march forward with one system.
The Cheonwon Church must be completely united with the Cheonwon Gung Headquarters to march forward for the sake of national restoration and world restoration, and to show that it is ready to stand as the central internal church attending Heaven, so that through this Cheonwon Church the leaders responsible for governing all the nations of the world can see how to develop into leaders who can govern their nations and love their nations and their people according to God Will.
What do we have to do in order for this to happen? This Cheonwon complex must be expanded. I earnestly ask all the providential organizations of Korea which are located here to unite with the church and work with one purpose to clearly establish the Cheonwon complex and the Cheonwon Church as a model.
From now on, Rev. Dong-woo Kim, who has been the District leader for CheongShim Church until now, will be part of the International Headquarters. Rev. Kim will be responsible for working with the 16 nations that I spoke about earlier, who sent combat troops to participate in the Korean War. In particular, at the rally in the heavenly nation of Gyeongwon, I spoke about Ethiopia transforming into heavenly Ethiopia. In order to take responsibility, as we move forward, Rev. Kim, you need to be part of the International Headquarters and organize those 16 UN forces member nations from the Korean War. To assist in the restoration of these nations, I appoint you as a special emissary to these 16 Korean war nations.
To serve as pastors at the Cheonwon Church, I appoint Sang-seon Park and Sang-pil Moon. Rev. Sang-pil Moon will be the pastor who is in charge of the youth, of developing the youth, and Sang-seon Park will be in charge not only of the church here in Seorak but also all of the rest of Gapyeong county. The two of you must unite as one. I am appointing you as joint pastors of Cheonwon Church. In addition, Cheonwon Church will play an important role in the homeland of the providence. Because Korea, Japan, and USA must unite together and work as one, the representatives of these three nations are also appointed as pastors of Cheonwon Church. While you work in the field in your nations, you also need to find time to come and give sermons at Cheonwon Church.
It is my sincere hope that this Cheonwon Church of Cheonwon Gung will be a unique and unequalled church at the very forefront in the worldwide providence, testifying clearly to Heavenly Parent, to the True Parents of Heaven Earth and Humankind and to the only begotten daughter.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy