Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event2019-11-01

본문

(→More Photos)

On October 19–20, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event in Lima, the capital city of Peru, with a total of 170 members attended.

On the first day, there was an opening remarks, and the other programs followed: Cheon Il Guk Anthem, Gyeongbae, Family Pledge, Representative Prayer, Message by President Seong-nam Kim, Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center, and Prayer in Unison. On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony and an Ancestor Blessing Ceremony.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace. 

*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event: I could see Mother Moon standing there, wearing a silk dress
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event: I heard some spirits saying, “everything has to come out”
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Peru Special Event: My grandparents encouraged me by saying, ‘Well done son!’

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy