Autumn Great Works: Opening Ceremony: Memorial Service for the 30th Anniversary of the Ascension of Soon-ae Hong Daemo nim and the 41st Anniversary of the Ascension of Seung-eun Han Daebu nim > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Autumn Great Works: Opening Ceremony: Memorial Service for the 30th Anniversary of the Ascension of Soon-ae Hong Daemo nim and the 41st Anniversary of the Ascension of Seung-eun Han Daebu nim2019-11-12

본문

On the first day of the Great Works, the opening ceremony was held at 6:50 p.m. at the main hall in the Cheonseong Wanglim Palace together with the Memorial Service for the 30th Anniversary of the Ascension of Soon-ae Hong Daemo nim and the 41st Anniversary of the Ascension of Seung-eun Han Daebu nim. Training center Vice President Myong-kwan Lee led the ceremony with the following program: Commemorative Video-Lighting Holy Candle (Representatives of True Family: UPF Korea President Yeon-ah Moon, WFWP International President Mrs. Julia H. Moon)-Opening Remarks (MC), Gyeongbae/ singing of the Cheon Il Guk Anthem/recital of the Family Pledge (All Together), Invocation (Young-ho Yun, Secretary General, True Mother’s Secretariat and FFWPU)- Offering of holy wine and gyeongbae (Representatives of True Family, President Gi-seong Lee, Representatives of various fields, and Chairman Ui-il Han’s family, all together)- Partaking of the holy food -Memorial speech/Benediction prayer (President Gi-seong Lee)-Closing remarks (MC).
Secretary General Young-ho Yun gave the following message: “Welcoming the Memorial Service for the 30th Anniversary of Ascension of Daemo nim, True Mother sent a precious message, saying, ‘Daemo nim dedicated herself with a loyal heart and faith to Heaven and showed a model life of attending True Parents and Cheon Il Guk faith. All the blessed families should cherish her life. In particular, I am grateful to Daemo nim for her jeongseong and love that laid the foundation for the CheonBo Providence, which gives us the opportunity for our achievements to be recorded in CheonBo through accomplishing the mission to bless 430 couples horizontally and 430 generations of ancestors vertically. And let the remaining 97 days until the 2020 goal must be a period for us to be firmly determined to bring a resounding victory.”
President Gi-seong Lee summarized the exemplary lives of Daemo nim and Daebu nim and offered a benediction prayer: “We have attended these exemplary people, Daemo nim and Daebu nim. Daemo nim was the person who only dedicated her entire life for the sake of the Lord. She was the fruit of a family of passionate Christian faith. I am grateful that the begotten daughter of Heavenly Parent came to this world for the first time since the Fall of human beings through this holy woman, Daemo nim.”
*Testimony: Opening Ceremony: Memorial Service: I saw many angels surrounding me

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy