Autumn Great Works: Tree of All Things Prayer > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Autumn Great Works: Tree of All Things Prayer2019-11-12

본문

The Tree of All things Prayer was held on the second day of the Great Works at 9:00 p.m. Under the clear moonlight, all the members gathered at the Tree of All Things forming a long line as they lit their holy candles. Ignoring the cold night air, they were warmed by the sacred atmosphere. It was a precious time when all our families had a chance to repent and offer their determination to fulfill their duties to receive heaven’s promise of the third blessing, “to have dominion over all things.” Vice President Myong-kwan Lee offered an invocation, “This time is a precious time to inherit the holy candle upon which True Parents bestowed the blessing of all things through a special prayer on May 8, 2015, marking the start of the era of direct dominion over the completion (third) stage of the Cheongpyeong Providence. May the enormous grace of all things blessed by Heaven be revealed at this time by lighting these holy candles, so that the golden powder of heavenly fortune and luck may be come to all the members gathered here and that they may live lives full of joy and gratitude. Therefore, I sincerely hope that all the members can be Heavenly Parent's proud children, who walk the way of filial sons and daughters, loyal servants and saints to fulfill the Will of Heaven.”
Following the pray, President Gi-seong Lee read True Parents’ words and the light of the holy candles was first passed to the pastors and then shared with all the participants as they sang, “Song of the Garden.” Heavenly Korea Region 2 Director Bo-guk Hwang concluded the whole program with four cheers of Eog-mansei and a final Gyeongbae. In the season of the ripening of fall, members from all over the world gathered in front of the Tree of All Things and firmly determined to properly establish the realm dominated by angels and all things with one heart centered on True Parents. As people who are offering their lives to actual the principle and true love, all the participants offered their prayers of gratitude for the glorious time to establish their blessed foundation bestowed by Heaven at Hyojeong Cheonwon and for the opportunity to become the true owners of over all things, joyfully admired by the things of the creation.
Ms. M.D. (30,000 Couples, 50s) from Gyeongbuk District, Korea shared her testimony: “When I reported the shimjeong in my heart at the Tree of All Things, I heard the voice of True Mother saying, "I will give you better grace." I felt True Parents are true love itself.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy