Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event2019-11-17

본문

(→More Photos)

On November 15-16, the Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event was successfully held in Ma'alot-Tarshiha City with a total of 143 participants.
HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center executives and staff led the Hyojeong CheonBo Event. On November 11, International Workshop Team Leader Ryuichi Kishimoto was dispatched in advance to Israel to prepare for the event. And Vice President Myong-kwan Lee, Korean Workshop Department Director Woon-seong Yang, Japanese Workshop Team Leader Toshiaki Yokoi, and Japanese Workshop Team Lecturer Takemori Fukatsu left for Israel on November 14.

On the first day, the opening ceremony was held, hosted by Israel CARP Director Koriel Ben Zvi and the CheonBo Special Lecture 1 was conducted by Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Branch Training Center President In-pyo Moon. Then chanyang session was held with great enthusiasm from the participants. After that, the CheonBo Special Lecture 2 was given by Vice President Myong-kwan Lee.
On the second day, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, the Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, and the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremonies were held. The bequeathing of the Candle for Seonghwa Second Generation and an explanation to start a Spirit World Physical World Family were also held. Lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.

*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: Jesus, his followers, Moses and countless of the righteous men and women of faith were kneeling and humbly shedding tears
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: Jewish people leaving the concentration camp, leaving behind their prison clothes
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I have met here people who are brothers and sisters to me, and learnt new things
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I received an answer to this wish of my heart
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: The chanyang session is a very moving and meaningful experience
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: I felt uplifted and excited in all parts of my body
*Testimony: Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: True Mother gathered us from all over the world and united us as one family

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy