Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Mexico Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Mexico Special Event2019-12-08

본문

(→More Photos)

On November 30 – December 1, the Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center held a Hyojeong CheonBo Mexico Special Event in Mexico City, the capital city of Mexico. A total of 140 people attended this event. 

On the first day, there was an opening remarks, and the other programs followed: Opening Ceremony, CheonBo Special Lecture 1 (Lecturer David Preyra), Chanyang Yeoksa, CheonBo Special Lecture 2 (Heavenly Latin America Branch Training Center President Seong-nam Kim), and Unison Prayer.

On the second day, an Ancestor Liberation Ceremony was held, along with Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop. And a Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, Ancestor Blessing Ceremony and Spirit World and Physical World Blessing Ceremony were held. Lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.
We would like to introduce some of the testimonies of the participants who experienced grace.
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Mexico Special Event: I have experienced a spirit being inside of me
*Testimony: Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Mexico Special Event: I saw the spirits who are shaped in small purple balloons come out

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy