Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event2020-01-02

본문

(→More Photos)

From December 27 to 28, the Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event was held in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, with a total of 221 participants.

The opening ceremony on the first day included welcoming remarks by Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center President In-cheon Kim. He conveyed the following message: “Do you know the difference between a traveler and a wanderer? Yes, there is a difference. The most obvious difference is whether you have a destination or not. We are all part of a grand journey toward the Kingdom of Heaven, Cheonilguk. Do you know a simple way to make heaven? The way to make hell is simple.  If you hate someone close to you, you can make hell. The way to make heaven is simple. If you love someone close to you, you can create a heaven on earth. Everything starts close by. Aju? Both happiness and unhappiness often result from relationships with people, especially those close to them. I hope you have a happy and fruitful end of the year with your family and friends.” And the rest of the programs were as follows: CheonBo Lecture 1, chanyang, Special Lecture, CheonBo Lecture 2, and evening chanyang (first day); chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, Hyojeong Offering Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune, Ancestor Blessing Ceremony, and lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants. (second day).

*Testimony: Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event: I saw my father smile​

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy