Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Thailand Special Event > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Thailand Special Event2020-01-28

본문

(→More Photos)

Ushering in 2020, the first Hyojeong CheonBo Special Event of the year hosted by the Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center was held at the Pak-chong Training Center in Thailand from January 18 to 19, with about 250 people attending. Because this was the last CheonBo Event before Foundation Day, many people came from Hong Kong, Australia, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, India, Nepal, China, Kazakhstan and Africa as representatives for church members who were not able to attend the event in person. The first day started with orientation and the opening ceremony, including a special lecture by Heavenly Asia Pacific Regional Group Chair Dr. Chung-sik Yong. He explained to everybody what an extraordinary grace it is that we can liberate and bless our ancestors based on the providence of resurrection. After this, Heavenly Asia Pacific Branch Training Center President In-cheon Kim attested to the fact that we can receive grace from Ancestor Liberation because it will help us to have good communication between parents and children and within couples to help us understand each other based on family values.

On the second day, Chanyang, Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, Spirit World and Physical World Matching Workshop, Hyojeong Offering Ceremony for the Inheritance of Heavenly Fortune, and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony were held. Lastly a celebration party was held to finalize the event amid loud cheers and applause from the participants.

*Testimony: Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Thailand Special Event: I prayed closing my eyes and my ancestors suddenly showed up in front of me 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy