Chanyang Yeoksa for Ancestor Liberation and Holy Wine Ceremony for Ancestor Blessing for generations 1-430 > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Chanyang Yeoksa for Ancestor Liberation and Holy Wine Ceremony for Ancestor Blessing for generations 1-4302020-02-17

본문

On the third day of the Hyojeong Festival (Feb.7), a chanyang yeoksa session for Ancestor Liberation for generations 1-430 was held with the guidance of the heavenly grace at the main hall and small hall from 6:00 a.m., lasting 30-minutes, followed which a Holy Wine Ceremony for Ancestor Blessing was held at the main hall.
After that the applicants for Ancestor Blessing for generations 1-430 put on their holy robes and moved to the CheongShim Peace World Center to participate in the 2020 Hyojeong Cosmic Blessing Ceremony Officiated by the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind where their ancestors were blessed simultaneously with the couples who had gathered from across the globe to attend the Blessing. It was a glorious and honorable moment for the members to share their joy with their ancestors who have now become blessed couples.

*Testimony: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony: I saw my father who had died long time ago

*Testimony: Chanyang Yeoksa: Evil spirits which came out of my mouth

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • URL Copy