Special Gathering to Celebrate the 60th Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding > 뉴스

본문 바로가기

News

뉴스

Special Gathering to Celebrate the 60th Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding2020-05-12

본문

Thousands of Unificationists from around the world tuned in online for a special live broadcast celebration of True Parents’ 60th Holy Wedding Anniversary in Korea. Rev. Sun Myung Moon and his wife Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon, co-founders of the Unification movement and affectionately known as True Parents, became one with God (known as Heavenly Parent) on March 16, 1960 through their Holy Marriage Blessing.
“The importance of the 16th day of the third month of the Lunar calendar will be conveyed and passed down to generations for eternity,” said True Mother on May 8 as she addressed Unificationists who had gathered at the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. She shared the providential and historical significance of the date with Unificationists in the room and those participating online. “The perfection of the providence is akin to the spring season and it goes full circle,” she said. “All events and holy days, even True Parents’ Day and Heavenly Parent’s Day, will now be celebrated on the 16th day of the third month of the Lunar calendar.”

The announcement was one of several, where True Mother delivered the main message of the celebration as Unificationists honored her wedding anniversary with flower bouquets, entertainment, a cake, and gifts. Many leaders shared their heartfelt wishes for the occasion. True Mother happily received everyone but also emphasized the importance of this time and the role of Unificationists as representatives of True Parents and Heavenly Parent. 
True Mother called on Unificationists worldwide to unite and work toward establishing God’s providence by ensuring all people know about True Parents and Heavenly Parent, enabling Him to dwell among humanity. 
A new plan and general director was unveiled to strengthen the international headquarters of the Unification movement, where all subsidiaries will now be housed under the new name of Heavenly Parent’s Holy Community. 
True Mother also announced that a Heavenly Parent’s temple, called the Cheon Il Sanctum, will be offered up to Heaven in spring 2023. 
True Mother encouraged Unificationists to remain steadfast and further their efforts to educate people in their communities. 
A new plan and general director, Dr. Young-Ho Yun, was unveiled. 

The following is True Mother’s entire speech:

The Start of Heavenly Parent’s Holy Community  

Special Gathering to Celebrate the 60th Anniversary of True Parents’ Holy Wedding
4.16 by the heavenly calendar of the 8th year of Cheon Il Guk (May 8, 2020) 

"It is very nice to see all of you. It has been three months since I have had a chance to meet you. We say that May is the most beautiful time of the year, the season of hope. A few days ago, as I walked through the azalea garden at Cheon Jeong Gung, I caught sight of the bees and butterflies dancing and hard at work. Seeing them made me think of Heavenly Parent, the Creator.

True Parents' Proclamation of a Marathon Course to Complete Human Salvation and the Announcement of the Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day

Heavenly Parent created heaven, earth and all things following a dream to build an ideal world for human beings to live in, and even made us this beautiful spring season. Heavenly Parent is the owner of heaven and earth but could never stand as their true owner, due to the Fall of the first human ancestors. It has taken 6,000 long years for people to emerge who can understand the Will of Heavenly Parent. Notably, the current coronavirus crisis has led countries around the world to close their borders and enforce lockdowns, and this has made it even harder for the people of the world to unite. It is not possible to unite the people of the world and make a world of peace solely through human effort and initiative. What do you feel about that?
The year 1960 was the year when the earthly providence that our Heavenly Parent had been waiting for could finally begin. The 16th day of the 3rd month (by the lunar calendar) in 1960 should have been the day when Heavenly Parent and True Parents became one. However, throughout history, the providence of restoration through indemnity and the work of salvation have been delayed many times due to failures and mistakes. In particular, the returning Messiah should have been able to fulfill his responsibility with the support of a Christian foundation, but finally, this was not possible. Therefore, in 1960, True Parents started a marathon course to bring salvation to the world. They have constantly tried to embrace the world, and have undergone indescribable difficulties and obstacles, shedding their blood and tears.

This marathon continued for 54 years, and on the 13th day of the 1st month (by the lunar calendar) in 2013, who crossed the finish line to proclaim Foundation Day? True Mother was alone in this. That is why it was I who proclaimed Cheon Il Guk and declared the first year of Cheon Il Guk. And for the next three years, I offered memorial jeongseong in remembrance of True Father. I asked Heavenly Parent for compassion, forgiveness and love. True Father’s mission was to be completed on earth; it had to be accomplished on earth first. But it is not completed yet. This is why I offered three years of jeongseong in order to achieve complete unity with True Father. Three years later I told True Father, “Please be free to join Heavenly Parent in eternal glory. I will take responsibility for the providence on earth.”

The earth is important. You do not realize how important it is for you to be able to breathe and live here together with me at this moment. I am sure you have been practicing social distancing and have quarantined yourself to stay healthy during the coronavirus crisis. You should also take this time to reflect and examine yourselves, repent for your failures and improve your daily lives, because that is the foundation for you to become qualified citizens of Cheon Il Guk who will live in heaven for eternity. I hope you will be the ones who can promise to fulfill your responsibilities. Can you promise that?

The Firm Establishment of Cheon Il Guk and the Practice of Love

I've been following a hectic schedule for the past four years. Since I am aware of the needs of the providence, I could not take a single moment to relax. I am sure you felt and witnessed this too. Only Heavenly Parent was constantly at my side. Do you recognize this? Nobody believed me when I said that seven nations must be restored. When I said I had to go to Senegal, everybody was against it. But what finally, what was the result? We were victorious. On the foundation of that victory, I proclaimed the firm establishment of Cheon Il Guk in 2020.
Cheon Il Guk should be substantially settled and last forever. This is not just a provisional or conditional proclamation. That is why, during this coronavirus period, I have spent 55 days offering deep prayer and jeongseong. Heaven cannot wait any longer. While I am alive on the earth, we need to see all people, all of humanity, gloriously attending Heavenly Parent in their daily lives. The providence can be delayed no further.
I know that you have learned about the history of our work from the Secretary-General of the FFWPU International Headquarters. The place of love that Heavenly Parent have dreamed of is not meant to be in heaven but on earth. Heavenly Parent, who is an invisible spirit, wishes to embrace, love and raise all people as their perfected parent, by becoming one with them through the physical bodies of those who are the perfected True Parents. We should not keep Heavenly Parent waiting any longer. This is not the time for humankind to learn through suffering and come to the realization of Heavenly Parent over a long period of time.

During these past few years, I overworked myself a little and I suffered some pain in my legs. I wanted to get back into action as soon as possible, but Heaven gave me some time to rest. When I think about it, I can feel only gratitude. Now, my work is to show humanity how Cheon Il Guk citizens should live their lives in attendance to Heavenly Parent. After True Father’s Holy Ascension, I said that I would build Cheonwon Gung, but the preparations were not carried out immediately. There were numerous obstacles, due to both logistical requirements and interpersonal disharmonies. But I have made a firm decision. During this beautiful season, in 2023, I will dedicate Cheonwon Gung Palace, and especially the Cheon Il Sanctum, as a new place for us to attend Heavenly Parent.

You will remember that True Father once said. "From now on, all the world’s inhabitants who come to understand the Will of God will come flooding in, and the ocean liners bringing them here will form an endless line reaching out into the sea at the port of Busan." These should not remain as mere empty words; they must become a substantial reality. There must be a place in the world where this result can be seen. Therefore, I am going to accelerate my efforts to realize this.
I have spoken for a long time about the unification of South Korea and North Korea that all the people of this country long for. This is something that is not possible through human knowledge and effort alone. The entire Korean peninsula must join together in attending Heavenly Parent. This nation must become a Heavenly Korea. I have divided the country in to five sub-regions to facilitate the work toward this goal. Did you show your abilities during the recent parliamentary election? This nation should be owned by Heaven. It is the nation where Heavenly Parent should reside. Politicians and people who do not know the Will of Heavenly Parent should not obstruct Heaven’s providence. That is why I have asked you to educate people and tell them the truth and history of the providence.

Let Us Actualize the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth under Heavenly Parent's Holy Community

Fortunately, my autobiography has now been published. Do you know how reading this book has been changing people’s hearts and minds? I have received book reports from many of you, but I also received many reactions to the book from ambassadors for peace and even people who are not involved in our movement. Heaven has given you gifts and opportunities because Heavenly Parent loves all of you blessed families, and you have an important responsibility. Will you take responsibility? There should be not even one person living in this world who does not know Heavenly Parent and True Parents. The sun is now setting on Christianity.
That is why I have announced the start of "Haneul Bumonim Seong Hwe” (Heavenly Parent’s Holy Community) where everyone, regardless of political, religious, business, or ideological interests, can gather under one flag. In English it is “Heavenly Parent’s Holy Community.” Up until now, Christianity and other religious groups could not fulfill Heaven’s mandate under the names of their churches. All the NGOs we have been working with, UPF, FFWPU, and WFWP, should now come under Heavenly Parent’s great umbrella and make a 120 percent effort to testify about Heavenly Parent. Please do not gauge the time we are living in with the attitude that you know everything. Do not engage in any more in foolish endeavors. Please do not be unfilial in front of True Parents any longer.

I told you that I would speak about the truth of the hidden providence. Dwelling within Heavenly Parent is not only Heavenly Father but also Heavenly Mother. The name Heavenly Parent’s Holy Community signifies that Heavenly Mother will assume a central role to embrace and bring rebirth to all the people in the world. That is how great an umbrella it is. You should jump up and dance with joy. Think about how a day such as this could come to us! This nation, which was not powerful and has faced various difficulties has now become a beacon of light to the world. It is True Parents who have made this possible. Please get moving! Do not drag your feet any longer!
There is one more thing I would like to add. I want to set everything in order while I am still here on the earth. Heavenly Parent is with me, so I return joy and praise to Heavenly Parent who has endured all this time. I must report to Heavenly Parent, “Today, this nation has resolved to attend You.” This is the kind of report we need to offer to Heavenly Parent. And during the time I am still on the earth, which could be 10 or 20 years, we need to realize the kingdom of heaven on earth by bringing at least one third of the 7.7 billion people on this earth to recognize and attend Heavenly Parent in their daily lives.

This will be possible if each one of you exert yourselves to reach out to 100 people, and they each reach out to 100 people. I have prepared everything you need to go out and do this. I have time to travel around and receive reports not only from this country, but the entire world. I know I have to live every day like a thousand years, and then many things will happen. Therefore, I will strengthen the FFWPU International Headquarters. All the instructions will go out through the FFWPU International Headquarters. I have been working that way already, but now I will also give my directions for nations through the International Headquarters. That is why I appointed Yun Young-ho as Director-General of the International Headquarters. I am aware that there were many times in the past few years that you did not understand my plans and you opposed them. He is the only one who believed me every time I said unbelievable things. You all said, “No,” but he believed me.
In 1960, as I was preparing for the Holy Wedding with True Father, Heavenly Parent revealed to me that in the future, all the world’s citizens would become Cheon Il citizens (united in oneness with Heavenly Parent). Whether they are from a Kim family, a Lee family or a Park family, everyone will become Cheon Il citizens of Cheon Il Guk. Those who live proper lives will be remembered forever as citizens of Cheon Il Guk. This is an incredible blessing, but it is also a fearsome title, because it carries great responsibility with it. You should not have to ask, "What is Cheon Il Guk?" From now on, make sure that no rumors about such questions reach my ears. Now you have to be united with me with one voice and one action. All of you must be in that position, just as all the sunflowers go in one direction, whether it is sunny or cloudy. Do you understand? [Yes!] Will you do that? [Yes!] Will you swear? [Yes!] I will not wait long.
The 54 years of the providence until now was the preparation period to welcome Foundation Day. All that is left to do is to make a new move forward from Foundation Day. It is a new history, a new era. What should we do to realize this? As human beings, the most important thing for you to think about, if you are a child, is your parents. Parents! Today we are celebrating True Parents’ Holy Wedding! This day will be communicated, passed down, through generations and remembered throughout eternity.
The fulfillment of the providence is like springtime. It must begin in the spring and also come to fulfillment in the spring. From now on, every year we will celebrate not only True Parents Day on the 16th day of the 3rd month (of the Heavenly Calendar), but also Heavenly Parent’s Day [God’s Day] will be celebrated on the 16th day of the 3rd month. Spring is Heavenly Parent’s starting point. Everything is set up during winter to sprout and bloom in the spring. That is why we say sprouting buds bring hope in Spring. And that is why before humanity, and in front of heaven and earth, the greatest day in history will be the 16th day of the 3rd month. From now on the events of Heavenly Parent’s Day and True Parents’ Day will continue like this. Are you happy? [Yes!] Are you grateful? [Yes!] I love you!"