Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Jeongshim Won Prayer: I saw True Mother in beautiful white clothes in front of the prayer hall and offering bows > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Jeongshim Won Prayer: I saw True Mother in beautiful white clothes in front of the prayer hall and offering bows2019-08-20

본문

[Ms. B.M. (20s), Germany]
“After the evening chanyang session on the first day (Aug. 16) of the Great Works, I went to Jeongshim Won prayer hall and wanted to offer my daily jeongseong condition of bowing in order to lay a foundation for me to be matched and blessed on 2020.
I felt a little embarrassed because a day before the Great Works (Aug. 16), I received sad news. But I kept continuing with the bowing jeongseong condition. When I closed my eyes to start with the bowing, I saw True Mother in beautiful white clothes in front of the prayer hall and offering bows together with me. I didn’t feel alone but that True Mother is doing the same conditions with me. In this moment, I felt that it is true that whatever I will do as a jeongseong condition that it will probably be little, but with the foundation that True Parents’ are doing for us, that it will be possible.”