Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I learned how to sense the love of Heavenly Parent > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I learned how to sense the love of Heavenly Parent2019-08-20

본문

[Mr. K.O. (30,000 Couples, 50s), North Tokyo District, Japan]
“I was moved when International President Sun-jin Moon did a hoondok reading of True Parents words. She said, “Love comes when we give to others; moreover, we can feel Heavenly Parent through nature, and their teachings.” I love nature, and I usually enjoy the warm sunshine, flowers, and dandelions. There, I can feel the love of Heavenly Parent, just as she described. I think I can always feel Heavenly Parent through nature and other things that happen. International President Moon told us that we can feel the love of Heavenly Parent by hugging everything during the “Crown of Glory” meditation. I want to hug my wife and become a united couple through the love of Heavenly Parent. I could feel that International President Moon has formed a deep connection with Heavenly Parent. I want to have the same kind of warm heart as International President Moon’s.”