Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I inherited True Parents' shimjeong, the hearts of a filial son and daughter who have restored their parent-child relationships > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I inherited True Parents' shimjeong, the hearts of a filial son and daughter who have restored their parent-child relationships 2019-08-20

본문

[Ms. T.U. (6500 Previously Married Couple, 60s), West Tokyo District, Japan]
“International President Sun-jin Moon said that she loves nature and has recovered her emotional relationship with True Parents by feeling the love of Heavenly Parent as it is reflected in the natural world. International President Moon said that Heavenly Parent and humankind can recover their parent - child relationships. True Parents have said that the deepest root of the universe is parent-child relationships. I realized that True Parents, who restored their parent-child shimjeong relationships with Heavenly Parent, have passed the heart of those relationships down to International President Sun-jin Moon, who is their child.
It was a valuable opportunity for me, as a Cain-realm child, to inherit the shimjeong of International President Sun-jin Moon, who is an Abel-realm child. Through International President Sun-jin Moon, I also inherited the shimjeong of True Parents, who have restored their parent-child relationships with Heavenly Parent.
In addition, I could feel the shimjeong of True Mother as she prepared for the 7th anniversary of the Holy Ascension of True Father.  I am also very grateful that I could discover a mind of hyojeong towards True Father.”