Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I wish I could ask for my parents’ forgiveness for hating them so much > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I wish I could ask for my parents’ forgiveness for hating them so much2019-08-20

본문

[Ms. M.J. (20s), Japan]
"I was moved by Sun-jin nim’s speech. I had a similar experience to Sun-jin nim, so I could relate to her words. When I was young, I resented my parents a lot for not taking care of me. I was born and raised in the Philippines as the youngest in our family. Since I grew up with my grandparents, I love them more than my biological parents. As a child I thought that my parents really hated me because they were not the one who raised me. I was very jealous of other people who were living in intact families. I really hated my older sisters too. But when I heard the Sun-jin nim’s speech, I realized that no matter what happens in your life, your parents are always your parents. I wish I could say sorry to my parents because of hating them so much, I hope they would forgive me for what I have done.”