Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I realized that Heavenly Parent has always loved me > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I realized that Heavenly Parent has always loved me2019-08-20

본문

[Ms. N.O. (16 years old), South Tokyo District, Japan]
“Through the special lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon, I realized that we don't recognize the love of Heavenly Parent right away, and always come to know it later. I realized clearly that when we are in trouble, Heavenly Parent always stays with us, never leaving us alone. Looking back, I felt so sorry when I thought about how Heavenly Parent has always looked after me, and thought about me, even when I ignored and left Heavenly Parent. So I strongly determined in my mind, “I will become the filial 2nd generation daughter that Heavenly Parent wants me to be!” When I prayed at the end of the chanyang session, tears welled up in my eyes, and I kept repeating, “I will be the filial daughter of my Heavenly Parent.” When I did this, I felt like someone was touching my head, and I had a strong feeling that I was loved.”