Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I could see the light in my mind > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: I could see the light in my mind2019-08-20

본문

[Mr. H.S. (360 Million Couples 2nd generation child, 10 years old), West Tokyo District, Japan]
“As I was listening to our International President Sun-jin Moon, I could perceive Heavenly Parent as True Father and True Mother. Moreover, I imagined Heavenly Parent existing as the sun by day and the moon by night whom I can see anytime.
When I closed my eyes, in my mind, I saw a light in my body. I felt relaxed, and the stress in my shoulders was gone. When that happened, it felt as if my heart was open and I felt the love of Heavenly Parent.
I pictured many images and as I imagined heaven. And then, strangely enough, a beautiful and completely liberated future came into my mind. Here at the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, I have succeeded in loving Heavenly Parent, loving my family, loving people, and making Cheon Il Guk in my mind.”