Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: We have to love what Heavenly Parent gave to us and then be happy so also Heavenly Parent can feel happiness > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works Commemorating the 7th Anniversary of the Holy Ascension: Special Lecture by International President Sun-jin Moon: We have to love what Heavenly Parent gave to us and then be happy so also Heavenly Parent can feel happiness2019-08-20

본문

[Ms. A.S., USA]
“I was moved by Sun-jin nim’s special lecture. During the lecture, she showed us one picture in Hawaii. In this picture, it was shown the moon and the sun at the same time, Sun-jin nim told us that this was representing the yin and yang, hyojeong and sungsang and this represent the harmonious union. I realized that the pure and honest nature are telling us the true and teaching us how it should be and how we can communicate with Heavenly Parent? Well the nature (which is the only being that didn’t fall) is telling us how we need to unite our mind and body. And I thought we need to rethink once again what we have and what we are receiving. We say, we have nothing or we can’t feel Heavenly Parent, but that’s not true. In order to be grateful of what we have, we need to “open our eyes” physically and spiritually. Because I am a second generation. I didn’t realize the importance of this, and the importance of “hyojeong heart”. How can we be hyojeong son and daughter? The way to do this is by loving ourselves first. We have to love what Heavenly Parent gave to us and then be happy so also Heavenly Parent can feel happiness. Sun-jin nim told us to feel happiness and share this happiness with Heavenly Parent. After I finished this workshop, I’d like to share with people next to me and share this positive energy so they also can feel happiness and Heavenly Parent also can enjoy with us.”