*Great Works: Chanyang Yeoksa: The chronic pain in my lungs went away > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

*Great Works: Chanyang Yeoksa: The chronic pain in my lungs went away2019-08-26

본문

[Mr. Y.K. (Dec. 2005 Blessing Couple, 30s), Ishikawa District, Japan]
“My cough didn’t stop until I came to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center. My lungs hurt, and I was praying in my heart, “I want to have a healthy body that can achieve the will of Heaven.” After that, I felt like I was possessed by a goblin, and after that, the pain in my lungs was gone. I was shocked because I’ve never had this kind of healing experience during a two-day workshop before. Like we can see from Holy Scripture of Cheon Il Guk: Cheon Seong Gyeong 8.1.1:2, which says, “With faith, nothing is impossible.” I was convinced that I can achieve anything if I put my sincere jeongseong into it. And most of all, I thought having a heart of hyojeong means having a strong mind determined to bring joy to our Heavenly Parent and this should be our motivation. I heard that the HJ Heaven and Earth Training Center is the place to nurture people who will be registered in CheonBo Won by educating them about hyojeong. When I arrived at the training center, I felt even more strongly about it. I will do my best to offer my jeongseong reflecting on Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim’s shimjeong toward True Parents. I will be a young man who lives in this era by following God’s Will without forgetting the shimjeong of Hyo-jin nim and Heung-jin nim who wanted to work hard with their physical bodies on the earth for True Parents.”