*Great Works: Chanyang Yeoksa: “I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help it,” True Father said! > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

*Great Works: Chanyang Yeoksa: “I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help it,” True Father said!2019-08-26

본문

[Ms. Y.N. (6,000 Couples, 60s), North Chiba District, Japan]
“As the 7th anniversary of True Father’s Holy Ascension was drawing closer, I felt sorry for True Father’s ascending to the spirit world seven years ago, so I had to ask him, “Would you have been able to live a bit longer?” My mind became complicated, so I came to the Hyojeong Cheonwon Holy Ground to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the Holy Ascension with True Mother.
On the second day (Aug.17) during the morning chanyang session, I was filled with resentment and sorrow to think that True Father had gone to the spiritual world despite all his efforts to celebrate Foundation Day and I wailed. But the last prayer time I saw it, I heard, “I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help it,” True Father said! And I was moved to tears again. When I thought, “True Father has gone to the spirit world for us.” and “He has paid indemnity for us.” After I felt that now I can be part of the foundation that consists of so much jeongseong and sacrifice from True Parents, I became indescribably grateful to True Parents.
I realized, “I’m here now because of great sacrifices made by True Parents and I am surrounded by a lot of grace.” And I felt, “I take it for granted that I can go to church every week and come to the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center, bur this is due to True Parents’ jeongseong and sacrifice.” I was so sorry that I was living my life day by day without realizing how arrogant I was. And thinking of what True Father said in his final prayer, I vowed to accomplish the mission of a heavenly tribal messiah.”