*Great Works: Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits: A brother-in-law and a sister-in-law came to express their gratitude in the dream > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

*Great Works: Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits: A brother-in-law and a sister-in-law came to express their gratitude in the dream2019-08-29

본문

[Ms. T.S. (40 Million Couples, 70s), Gumma District, Japan]
“My husband’s older brother (Mr. A, who passed away when he was two years old) and older sister (Ms. Y, who passed away when she was one year old) died one after the other when they were very young. They were both born in the 1920s. I heard that I could do collateral liberations for unmarried spirits, and I really wanted to do collateral liberations for them because they died so young. I registered for their liberations, and then seven days later, two children whom seemed like elementary students in the fifth and sixth grades appeared in my dream, smiling sweetly and happily. “Who are they?” I wondered. “They are not my granddaughter.” When I noticed they had only two front teeth, I quickly recognized who they were. They were my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law. I felt they are really happy.
And about 100 days later at the break of dawn, they appeared to me in my dream once again. This time they were fully grown and wearing suits. They came to thank me, saying, “Thanks to you, we’ve both grown up very well.” I realized without a doubt that the spirit world actually exists. It made me very happy to see how happy they were, and I felt that by liberating them, I had helped them a lot.”