*Great Works: Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits: My deceased aunt and her groom appeared clearly > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

*Great Works: Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits: My deceased aunt and her groom appeared clearly2019-08-29

본문

[Ms. S.O. (30s), West Kanagawa District, Japan]
“During the Blessing Ceremony for Unmarried 1st Generation Spirits, my aunt (my mother's elder sister) who went to the spirit world 40 days after her birth received the Blessing, and instead of my mother, I attended the ceremony to represent my aunt.
Before the ceremony, the clear image of a foreign man with a smiling face suddenly appeared in my mind. The name of the country he was from, and even his name, came to my mind. He had a narrow face, blue eyes, and blond hair. It seemed like he came from a family with a Christian background. I felt strongly that this person was my aunt's new husband and that True Father had matched them in the spirit world. My aunt had her hair tied back, and was dressed in a beautiful dress. She and the man stood hand in hand, smiling during the whole blessing ceremony. I thought “This is the international blessing in the spirit world.”
My aunt was on my left side, and on my right side were my parents and grandparents, who have become absolute good spirits. They were watching with expressions of absolute joy. I felt sure that they will help me to be blessed in 2020, which is my sincere wish.”