Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Chiang Rai Special Event in Thailand: True Mother is waiting for me to be ready to go with her any time > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Chiang Rai Special Event in Thailand: True Mother is waiting for me to be ready to go with her any time2019-09-17

본문

[Ms. S.N. (20s)]
“I’m very happy that the CheonBo Team came here. Previously, I dreamed that True Mother wanted to take someone with her when she returned to Cheon Jeong Gung. True Mother said that she could not go back without this person and that she would wait for her before going back to Cheon Jeong Gung. I could not believe that True Mother would really wait for me. I kept peeking at her, and I could see she was still waiting for me. I felt so happy and I miss True Mother so much.
Then my leader announced that Dr. Kim and Aj. Prasert would visit us, and I felt that they were coming as the agents of True Mother. Today was the first time that we have had chanyang at the center. I was very excited at that time and I want to cry constantly. I feel sorry to True Parents for all the bad things I did in the past. True Mother indeed never left me and she is waiting for me to be ready to go with her any time.”