Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event: Through the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, my father’s stomach was cured > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Asia Pacific Hyojeong CheonBo Nepal Special Event: Through the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, my father’s stomach was cured2019-09-17

본문

[Mr. K.K. (400 Million Blessing Couples, 40s)]
“I have always felt I am not adequate or worthy of God’s blessings, so many times I tried to avoid participating in the workshops. But this time I was strongly encouraged to join in the forgiveness and repentance ceremonies. I found that the HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center under the direct guidance of True Parents has brought many blessings to me and my family this time and in the past. I felt miracles as I was participating in the CheonBo Events every year in Nepal. Through the Hyojeong Offering Ceremony, my father’s stomach was cured, after he had been afflicted for many decades, even though he had gone through operation and and taken medication.
I am truly honored that True Parents have given us such tremendous grace that we can liberate and bless our ancestors. I pray that through CheonBo Works I will be able to raise myself up and grow, so that I can unite with the wishes of Heavenly Parent and True Parents, and fulfill their wishes and hopes of tribal and national restoration."