Prophet Dr. Paulo M. Bendera’s Visit to Cheon Jeong Gung and HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center: I hope all humankind will unite into one with a heart of hyojeong towards True Parents > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Prophet Dr. Paulo M. Bendera’s Visit to Cheon Jeong Gung and HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center: I hope all humankind will unite into one with a heart of hyojeong towards True Parents2019-10-01

본문

[Prophet Dr. Paulo M. Bendera (Founder of the Revelation Church of Tanzania)]
“It was a surprising and mind-changing experience to participate in the Cheon Jeong Gung and CheonBo Won pilgrimages. Previously, I had only seen Cheon Jeong Gung Palace in photos, so this was the first time I saw it with my own eyes. I was able to feel what kind of life course True Parents have walked in order to bring us salvation. Through this experience, my faith became stronger, giving me the foundation to witness to more people. Through the CheonBo Won pilgrimage, I could see the heart of Heavenly Parent at the creation of the universe as well as the painful state of fallen humanity. Though I had read about these things in books, I gained a deeper understanding when I saw them well described in photographs and videos at CheonBo Won.
It was very inspiring to come to understand True Father’s revelation from Jesus and how True Father and True Mother were chosen by Heavenly Parent. It would be totally impossible for ordinary people to walk that path, but True Parents have made it all the way. True Parents have always had a humble attitude and have overcome all kinds of hardships and difficulties, including going to the prison several times during their journey to save humankind. And then they were able to completely fulfill their mission.
True Parents’ Blessings are not limited to just one family but are for all humankind. When you are blessed, it represents the blessing of all humankind. Through these Blessings they have accomplished much of their missions to save all mankind.
True Parents reach out to bring salvation to all of humankind, transcending race, tribes, and nations. I hope all humankind can unite into one with a heart of hyojeong towards True Parents.
The HJ Heaven and Earth CheonBo Training Center is like heaven. It is only through True Parents that all of humanity can only be restored. Many religious leaders build churches and chapels, but they offer nothing toward the restoration of humankind. However, True Parents are putting great effort into restoring all of humankind. When I go back to Tanzania, I will awaken all the people of Tanzania to revive their shimjeong and let them know about True Parents.”