Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event: I was visited by Jesus and True Father > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Spain Special Event: I was visited by Jesus and True Father2019-10-10

본문

[Anonymous]
“This ancestor liberation ceremony is the second one that I have attended. Both occasions were moving, but this time, I was able to get a deeper understanding and it seemed much more real. I could even feel my ancestors very close to me. When we were praying, I was visited by two high level spiritual figures (Jesus and True Father) Jesus appeared twice and True Father appeared three times, and the visits of both of them were very quick and they looked like they were very busy. I also had a very long conversation with the spirits for whom I did collateral liberations this time, but I did not see them; these were only mental conversations. In general, I felt deeply touched by the absolute energy we received from our lecturer brothers and by all the hands that touched my body. I felt very strong when Dr. Balcomb touched my head. Thank you very much to all of the brothers and sisters who made this event possible. I hope I will be able to be healed more quickly after this ceremony. I offer all my gratitude and love to Heavenly Parent and True Parents for bringing to us so close to restoration.”