Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: There was a beautiful blue, white and gold porcelain vase, and three smaller vases next to it > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Sao Paulo: There was a beautiful blue, white and gold porcelain vase, and three smaller vases next to it2019-10-11

본문

[M.A.]
“I attended the workshop to do an individual liberation and liberations of three friends.
While I was traveling to Sao Paulo for the workshop, I had a dream in which many people with white robes were together, collecting precious things as if they were treasures. When it was my turn to collect treasures, there was almost nothing there, just 4 porcelain vases. There was a beautiful blue, white and gold porcelain vase, and three smaller vases next to it. I didn’t understood my dream, but today when I talked to a sister, she said to me, “Your dream is very clear. The big vase was you, the three smaller vases were your friends, whom you liberated.”