Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Zambia Special Event: Receiving a letter from one of his ancestors > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Africa Hyojeong CheonBo Zambia Special Event: Receiving a letter from one of his ancestors2019-10-20

본문

[Mr. C.M. (September 7, 2017 Blessing, 20s)]
“During the Changyang Yeoksa and the Ancestor Liberation Ceremony, I had an experience which I could not understand for some time. When I was clapping, I received a letter from my grandfather which contained a lot of information. It said, ‘My Dear Grandson, I am so grateful for the support, care, effort and love which you have invested for us. We are very sorry for the burdens that we left behind after we departed the earth. Please keep moving, and we will support you wherever you go.’ The letter also included a message of encouragement regarding my life, which he asked me to always bear in mind, ‘Never commit sexual immorality for God wants to use you as a good teacher of truth. Never complain about any difficulty which you may encounter. Always be grateful. Never lie to people. Tell them about the importance of the physical world and the spirit world through the Principle and they will listen and follow God and True Parents through you. Be positive every day, and avoid having jealousy, anger or deceit because God can’t work with you if you always have these things in mind.’”