Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Campo Grande: True Parents standing on a hill, dressed in golden clothes > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Campo Grande: True Parents standing on a hill, dressed in golden clothes2019-11-09

본문

[J]
“On the first day I saw a city of gold, and True Parents were there, standing on a hill, dressed in golden clothes and watching the city.
On the second day, during the chanyang session, I was able to find inner peace by remaining focused, and when I closed my eyes, I felt my mother's presence. Then I called her to be by my side. She was cheerful and radiant. At the time of the prayer she got up and started to sing, and after praying, I realized that she was wearing white pants and a white polo shirt, as she liked to dress when she was on earth. What a wonderful scene it was!
During the Blessing Ceremony, I looked at the ceiling and saw that it was all made of stars. Focusing my eyes on the ceiling I noticed that the stars were moving, sometimes forming the face of True Father and sometimes forming Jesus' face. Wow, I was so amazed and grateful, because I know I didn't do much to deserve such a special experience.
After the holy wine ceremony, at the time of the declaration of the Blessing, many spirits came to thank and greet me. One of them with oriental features greeted me and said, "Thank you." I asked myself, "do I have an oriental ancestor?” Well, what I can say for sure is that I was happy.”