Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Campo Grande: Spirits that came out of the bodies dissolving like smoke > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Latin America Hyojeong CheonBo Brazil Special Event in Campo Grande: Spirits that came out of the bodies dissolving like smoke2019-11-09

본문

[Anonymous]                                                                                     
“At the liberation ceremony (chanyang session), I saw the spirit of our True Parents behind the young people on the stage. They were singing very loudly and holding hands with each other.
I saw the spirits that came out of the bodies dissolving like smoke. I could tell that they wanted to leave, but the way was blocked. They floated up toward the ceiling like big clouds and then they were carried away by angels and dissolved into the air.
I also saw our offering papers being consecrated in the bowl. It looked like the water was boiling, because water bubbles began to rise with each of our requests, and it seemed like they were floating like magic. As the angels put each of our papers into the water one by one, bubbles floated up, and as we prayed, the angels took each one away. It was very magical.”