Great Works: KCLC and ACLC Pastors’ Visit: I was completely overwhelmed when the realization of True Parents’ vision and principle came alive > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: KCLC and ACLC Pastors’ Visit: I was completely overwhelmed when the realization of True Parents’ vision and principle came alive2019-11-10

본문

[Pastor E.M. of ACLC]
“I was completely overwhelmed when the realization of True Parents’ vision and principle came alive. The way their teachings have spread widely around the world is something that can only be done by True Parents because True Parents’ lives are closely centered on Heavenly Parent. None other than True Parents can fulfill these achievements. True Parents are leading us to heaven, and they are showing us what heaven should look like. On the pilgrimage to CheonBo Won, I realized that True Parents inherited the vision of Heavenly Parent and that we were walking along the path of the providence through which True Parents have offered incredible jeongseong throughout the providence, a path that is closely connected with the spirit world.”