Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for Generations 1-430 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for Generations 1-430: I heard a voice resonating deep in my left ear, “Well done. Good job” > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Great Works: Ancestor Liberation Ceremony for Generations 1-430 and Ancestor Blessing Ceremony for Generations 1-430: I heard a voice resonating deep in my left ear, “Well done. Good job”2019-11-12

본문

[Ms. H.K. (Dec. 2005 Blessing Couple, 50s) from Wakayama District in Japan]
“Under the guidance and grace of Heavenly Parent and True Parents, and the cooperation of the spirit world, I was able to fulfill my ancestor liberation for eight lines up to generation 430 this past September. On behalf of my family, I attended that Ancestor Liberation Ceremony. After that, next day at 2:30 am, I heard a voice resonating deep in my left ear, ‘Well done. Good job.’ And then I woke up. It was a man's voice I'd never heard before, and it sounded like something was satisfying him. I was also happy to see Heavenly Parent, True Parents, my ancestors, and the spirit world rejoicing. In 100 days, I will do my best to fulfill the ancestor blessing for these 430 generations. Then I will be united with True Parents' and their shimjeong.”