Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Germany Special Event: I sensed that a tall masculine spirit was standing very close to my left shoulder > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Germany Special Event: I sensed that a tall masculine spirit was standing very close to my left shoulder2019-11-15

본문

[Ms. M.B. (6,000 Couples 2nd generation child, 20s), Germany]
“During the preparation for the CheonBo event, our chanyang team wasn´t complete at the beginning. While the days passed, the number of team members and spiritual atmosphere grew. From a certain point I sensed that a tall masculine spirit was standing very close to my left shoulder, mostly while we were practicing to lead the chanyang. The spirit remained with me and did not leave until the event was over. This gave me the feeling that I was not standing alone. Though I was concerned about what to do if something didn’t go perfectly smoothly while we were on the stage leading the changyang, I felt sure we would be okay. Even if something did not work out as planned, we should just focus on not letting it interrupt the session and just keep going.”