Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Germany Special Event: Absolutely good spirits liberating the victims of the genocide of Armenians > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Germany Special Event: Absolutely good spirits liberating the victims of the genocide of Armenians2019-11-15

본문

[Mr. C.K. (6,000 Couples, 60s), Poland]
“At the CheonBo event in Germany, as the first missionary to Armenia, I offered 40 Hyojeong offering papers for the victims of the genocide of 1.5 Million Armenians. After that, I had a spiritual experience: I saw many absolutely good spirits in white clothes coming down from Heaven and liberating many, many Armenians and other spirits. They were guiding these spirits, one by one, to leave hell with them, and flying together up to higher realms. It was so vivid. I was amazed to see that the work of liberation began right after my offering. I had never experienced anything like this. With my physical eyes I may be limited in understanding but now I am sure it really happens.”