Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: Jewish people leaving the concentration camp, leaving behind their prison clothes > 간증

본문 바로가기

Testimonies

Heavenly Europe and the Middle East Hyojeong CheonBo Israel Special Event: Jewish people leaving the concentration camp, leaving behind their prison clothes2019-11-22

본문

[Dieter Schmidt, Regional Leader of Central Europe]
“When I heard about the Cheonbo event in Israel I felt immediately I have to participate and help to liberate my Jewish ancestors who had died in the Holocaust. Over the last 70 years Germany tried hard to pay indemnity for the indescribable suffering of the Jewish people that the German Nazis had caused. This indemnity, however, did not liberate the Jewish people in the spirit world. This can only be done through the grace and power of our True Parents and CheonBo events. These were my thoughts before I came to Israel as a representative of our German Movement.
During the chanyang yeoksa, I was in the position to remove evil spirits from the Israeli people. I prayed in deep repentance and tried to give as much love as possible to our Israeli participants. In this moment I saw scenes from a concentration camp where the prisoners suddenly stood up and were free to leave the concentration camp, leaving behind their prison clothes. It was such a liberating feeling! Then I had to think of those Germans who had been in charge of the concentration camps. I could feel that their hearts were completely imprisoned and I started to pray for their repentance. Only through repentance they would be able to separate themselves from the satanic invasion of their heart and mind. And suddenly in the distance I saw that a prisoner and a guard were embracing each other and I cried and cried. I thought, if our Cheonbo events can heal the deepest hell then nothing can stop Heaven and our True Parents from building Cheon Il Guk, the everlasting world of Peace.”